MysticOwl

Jos banned mushrooms

I suppose it deflects the attention to what Steve Bruce is to expect. Ill give it 6 months before all the cabbage jokes take place of the mushroom ones. He will be reading this site and think, f**k that for game of marbles. These guys on Owlstalk never let owt drop. They should all be rejoicing my arrival rather than humiliate someone who as long gone. Ill just have to keep away from that far corner of the North Stand.  :tango:

You have to take your Cap off to him he tried on the Field but they were always Flat.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

I suppose it deflects the attention to what Steve Bruce is to expect. Ill give it 6 months before all the cabbage jokes take place of the mushroom ones. He will be reading this site and think, f**k that for game of marbles. These guys on Owlstalk never let owt drop. They should all be rejoicing my arrival rather than humiliate someone who as long gone. Ill just have to keep away from that far corner of the North Stand.  :tango:

Cmon, Lettuce all group together and we can Turnip this around. Theres so mushroom for improvement.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Cmon, Lettuce all group together and we can Turnip this around. Theres so mushroom for improvement.

Bloody hell lol

Well the Shitake ones were kind of appropriate to the teams performance under his management.  WTF:

14 hours ago, MysticOwl said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/jos-luhukay-was-always-dignified-but-in-the-end-he-was-the-architect-of-his-own-downfall-at-sheffield-wednesday-1-9507303?fbclid=IwAR04x3W8de3sxPe-CPXsZX3D2g2jSJw5Qo9xcs88KmaIl6NxbhUKMxEXbk8

Jos Luhukay was always dignified but in the end he was the architect of his own downfall at Sheffield Wednesday

He banned mushrooms and didn't speak to an experienced and formerly key player for about six months. Dom Howson has the inside track on Jos Luhukay's time at Wednesday

The Star reports....

Not such a Fungi lol

Edited by owls about that
  • Haha 2

When I first saw the title, I thought Westwood et al. had been labelled as mushrooms. The truth was stranger than fiction :laugh:

13 hours ago, Maple Staple said:

Merry Christmas Trev, how's things going?

up and down mate she is bad at the

moment but making a fist of it ,how,s your dad

Maybe we'll get a chanterelle'se a song about it on boxing day :rolleyes:

Some of the grief he gets on here is Crimino(l)

We all have our own opinions, he just had a shiitake on how football should be played. 

Maitake is he's a loon though

Unsurprising really, we were never going to be Champignons under him. 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Charlie Chuck said:

I would have liked to have read the article but the Star website is probably the worst I've ever seen. It's just unusable.

https://outline.com

This site is your friend for any site with a paywall.

• Thanks 1

Hopefully, the banned mushrooms were part of the fry up that Pessy said was for breakfast and Jos no doubt banned.

Otherwise he really was crackers.

But snide stories maybe leaked by players to help cover up their pathetic performances smack of cowardice too.

• Disagree 1

No it was Cepe Guardiola he banned. He called buy to warn  the club  that Jos that  had no morels.

He must’ve had a few bad experiences on mushrooms.

Seemed he was on them himself by the end 

20 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Howson's got this one wrong. The sign at the training ground is NO BELLENDS.

IMG_7421.JPG

lol