Jos banned mushrooms

I suppose it deflects the attention to what Steve Bruce is to expect. Ill give it 6 months before all the cabbage jokes take place of the mushroom ones. He will be reading this site and think, f**k that for game of marbles. These guys on Owlstalk never let owt drop. They should all be rejoicing my arrival rather than humiliate someone who as long gone. Ill just have to keep away from that far corner of the North Stand.  :tango:

8 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

I suppose it deflects the attention to what Steve Bruce is to expect. Ill give it 6 months before all the cabbage jokes take place of the mushroom ones. He will be reading this site and think, f**k that for game of marbles. These guys on Owlstalk never let owt drop. They should all be rejoicing my arrival rather than humiliate someone who as long gone. Ill just have to keep away from that far corner of the North Stand.  :tango:

Cmon, Lettuce all group together and we can Turnip this around. Theres so mushroom for improvement.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, MysticOwl said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/jos-luhukay-was-always-dignified-but-in-the-end-he-was-the-architect-of-his-own-downfall-at-sheffield-wednesday-1-9507303?fbclid=IwAR04x3W8de3sxPe-CPXsZX3D2g2jSJw5Qo9xcs88KmaIl6NxbhUKMxEXbk8

Jos Luhukay was always dignified but in the end he was the architect of his own downfall at Sheffield Wednesday

He banned mushrooms and didn't speak to an experienced and formerly key player for about six months. Dom Howson has the inside track on Jos Luhukay's time at Wednesday

The Star reports....

Not such a Fungi lol

Edited by owls about that
  • Haha 2