Jos banned mushrooms

40 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

In the mists of my mind.....is there a link with super Mario and mushrooms?

Yeah already covered it dude. Princess peach was served by Toad (mushroom). I inferred that Mario (Jos) fell out with her along with everyone else so banned her servant from the training ground. 

• Thanks 1

Never mind the "Mushroom" headline.....this is what disturbed me most.  We realy have some knuckle dragging morons in our midst who should be ashamed of themselfs.  The well used phrase, "It's football", "it's tribal", "it's to be expected" is completely unacceptable.  Sadly, this sort of behaviour now seems to be the norm both on the terraces and on social media.

"A veteran of German football as a player and coach, Jos Luhukay has experienced most things in the sport. But the level of abuse aimed at the Dutchman by angry Wednesdayites in the last three matches of his doomed Owls tenure truly shocked him".

"Luhukay was deeply concerned at the prospect of his partner attending the Preston North End fixture. Luhukay would have feared for his wife’s safety had he still been in the managerial dugout on Saturday.

What is the world coming to when a manager does not feel comfortable enough to invite their partner to watch a football match? No one should ever be made to feel like that".