Sign in to follow this  
Mr B

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AND HOW MUCH A PINT

I've just paid R9.00 for a draught. In my local for happy hour its R7.50. Thats 79p and 66p respectively.I could not afford to go out and get drunk in Sheffield.How much do you lot pay for a pint?

Its £1.60 a pint at uniin the north of england, they raised the price from 1 because too many people were getting rat arsed.

I pay around $6.00cad for a pint of Guinness or Tetely's = around 3 quid. Local beer is around $4.25

Guest Nutters

How big is the glass for the $4.25 local beer, there are so many decisions when ordering beer round here!

Edited by Nutters

Guest Nutters

That's gotta be $4.25 for a pint of local stuff, yeah?

Thats what i was thinking, i mean off the top of my head Boston Pizza was charging $25 for a team pitcher the other night and that about 2 and 1/2 normal pitches around 124oz. Would let us have it for some reason a minimum of 4 have to be drinking from it, there were 3 of us for f**k sakes!

How big is the glass for the $4.25 local beer, there are so many decisions when ordering beer round here!

Yeah thats for a pint of local beer. Can't stand the stuff personally. I stick to real beer or the black stuff.

Paying £1:40 for a pint of Stella in Swansea...but for what I usually Drink, which is Guiness £2...and it aint watered down either! WOO!!!