Jos feared wife safety

7 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Luhukay regularly changed their training times to keep the players on their toes. Certain foods, such as mushrooms, were banned from the training ground canteen.

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/jos-luhukay-was-always-dignified-but-in-the-end-he-was-the-architect-of-his-own-downfall-at-sheffield-wednesday-1-9507303

Is that because they are kept in the dark and fed sh 1t?

Increasing consumption of whole, unprocessed foods, like mushrooms, appears to decrease the risk of obesity and overall mortality, diabetes, and heart disease.

They also promote a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy, and overall lower weight.

Enjoy your retirement Jos.

Mushrooms?

Maybe if he fed them magic mushrooms he might have won a game 

Guest Jack the Hat

I was afraid for my own safety when jos was in charge. Afraid when I woke up at the end of the match that my mates had shaved my eyebrows off!!

Guest Bulgaria
7 minutes ago, Charlie Chuck said:

It's got lost in translation.

He probably said something like there's not mushroom in the squad for the experienced players.

Or summat.

Very good!!

The old blame anything else when i get found out as incapable of doing the job im handsomely paid to do chestnut.

Be nice if a manager ever held his hands up and said "you know what, i was in over my head here"

Enjoy your large pay off and your place amongst the worst managers we have ever had.

"serious job offers" my arse