Jos feared wife safety

Luhukay’s wife and two children regularly flew over from his native Holland to support him and watch the team in action. But I understand Luhukay was deeply concerned at the prospect of his partner attending the Preston North End fixture. Luhukay would have feared for his wife’s safety had he still been in the managerial dugout on Saturday.

He thought his partner would beat his wife up? What a tangled web Jos weaved!

Edited by uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Tbf I was one of the fans who was backing him but the last few games especially he lost the plot, and if it’s true he alone froze out the players then I was wrong to back him.

i have lost respect for him if this article is true, fearing for his family safety, absolute testicles, we are the most passive fans in the country, a few chants because he was doing poo ffs. No wonder our team had no spine  

it’s a good job he didn’t manage elsewhere in England because other clubs fans wouldn’t have been as patient as ours were. 

I was deffending him a month ago but I soon changed when constant swap n changing etc and losing he lost plot and yep it is true it was down to him choosing squad and excluding hutch and Westwood what a div. he seems like a child in grown mans body soooo petty can’t believe he feared for her safety haha 

Some of our fans really aren't covering us in glory at the moment. He did his best, wasn't good enough and he's gone. 

I'd have done exactly the same thing as he did if I were worried about my family, I'd have taken my pay off as well like every single one of us on here would

Edited by Mystic Neg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Some of our fans really aren't covering us in glory at the moment. He did his best, wasn't good enough and he's gone. 

I'd have done exactly the same thing as he did if I were worried about my family, I'd have taken my pay off as well like every single one of us on here would

bang on mate …...we hammer the blunts about being classless and then you read some of our lot on  social media and think WTF.  

• Like 1

Luhukay regularly changed their training times to keep the players on their toes. Certain foods, such as mushrooms, were banned from the training ground canteen.

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/jos-luhukay-was-always-dignified-but-in-the-end-he-was-the-architect-of-his-own-downfall-at-sheffield-wednesday-1-9507303

Is that because they are kept in the dark and fed sh 1t?

Increasing consumption of whole, unprocessed foods, like mushrooms, appears to decrease the risk of obesity and overall mortality, diabetes, and heart disease.

They also promote a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy, and overall lower weight.

Enjoy your retirement Jos.

51 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Can’t believe his mrs goes in the dugout 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Luhukay regularly changed their training times to keep the players on their toes. Certain foods, such as mushrooms, were banned from the training ground canteen.

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/jos-luhukay-was-always-dignified-but-in-the-end-he-was-the-architect-of-his-own-downfall-at-sheffield-wednesday-1-9507303

Is that because they are kept in the dark and fed sh 1t?

Increasing consumption of whole, unprocessed foods, like mushrooms, appears to decrease the risk of obesity and overall mortality, diabetes, and heart disease.

They also promote a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy, and overall lower weight.

Enjoy your retirement Jos.

Maybe he banned them because he was worried someone might grow a better tache that his?

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

It’s sad that he felt this way but I don’t know how anyone would have known who she was.

Was going to put exactly the same.

I dont think the stick he got was any worse then managers have had to put up with for years when team doing as bad as we were.

From the article sounds like he hardly ever spoke to players before or after the games. All a bit strange but guess it worked in Germany.