Luton

I'm taking my lad - so that's two season ticket holders who are going for this match.

My dad has been to more games than I have hot dinners, but he cannot get often these days as to be quite honest his body is knackered in the main - but he is going and taking my mum too sat net to me and my lad which I am happy as happy can be about, and I'm also taking my nephew who is a season ticket holder at the lane - so that's 3 non season ticket holders going too, including one from the other side!

I'd absolutely love this to be a game where we hit 15k, although I don't think it will be.   Surely the cost (cheap) plus Luhukay going should be an incentive.

Who else is going?

If I could make this match I would, out of country visiting family. Luton are a cracking side recently and I think it will be a high scoring game. Still in my stead I know at least 2 of my family are going who normally don't. Hopefully we get a lot of folks there and make it a proper spectacle. 

14 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

I'm taking my lad - so that's two season ticket holders who are going for this match.

My dad has been to more games than I have hot dinners, but he cannot get often these days as to be quite honest his body is knackered in the main - but he is going and taking my mum too sat net to me and my lad which I am happy as happy can be about, and I'm also taking my nephew who is a season ticket holder at the lane - so that's 3 non season ticket holders going too, including one from the other side!

I'd absolutely love this to be a game where we hit 15k, although I don't think it will be.   Surely the cost (cheap) plus Luhukay going should be an incentive.

Who else is going?

We have had some decent crowds in the cup in recent years when the opposition haven't brought any fans. Luton are in fine form and I reckon they will bring a few with confidence of causing an upset. 

The departure of our manager and the pending arrival of a new boss should also lift our numbers so around 15,000 should be realistic.

@LutonTown
FollowFollow @LutonTown
More

SHEFF WED TICKET UPDATE | We have now sold out of the 3,164 allocation in the West Stand Upper at Hillsborough, therefore we are currently off-sale for this fixture. A further allocation will be received shortly & we will advise when these are available to purchase

4 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think crowd will be about 10,000.

I will be there.

Bookies, pub, chippy, match.

With Luton looking as though they'll bring around 4,000 I should think we can muster more than 6,000 of our own supporters, I'm guessing 13,000. 

I won't be there, away on hols. :cool: