Name the Ex-Wednesday player

6 hours ago, FinnishOwl said:

Was Pembridge any good at Hillsborough? It was very hard to follow players from here back then, the best we got in our weekly footie paper was copied ratings from Match magazine (with Everton averaging insanely high) or before that, some crap from Eric Batty.

I just remember him from Championship Manager 97/98 :laugh:

I'll answer this as honestly as possible. No, mediocre at best but we were also in transition going from semi-decent to poor. I also backed Jos so just don't bother with anything I've got to say coz I honestly feel like I know nothing now. Literally nothing. What a stupid flipping tool I was for thinking he might actually be on to summat!! 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Triple O said:

Anyone know this one.

I played with him for Royal Mail Sheffield as he was a driver there.

Previously he was a Wednesday player for 4 years 68 to 72 but played for Chesterfield for longer after he left us 73 to 79.

I played with him for that team as well. Were you involved when we won the national final against that Welsh team at Millmoor?

4 minutes ago, MartinOwlMan said:

I played with him for that team as well. Were you involved when we won the national final against that Welsh team at Millmoor?

No mate. Only played a few times as Jim had a problem with me. We're you from Brinsworth or thereabouts?

8 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

David & Johnny Bairstow..

Mick & Alex Stewart..

Stuart & Chris Broad ..

In South Africa Shaun Pollock & his dad Ray? Not sure about this one though may have dreamt it ....lol

Peter pollock! Had to Google it, mind. Peters Dad was the famous Dropta Pollock. Reyt player 

• Haha 2