Presuming Bruce says yes

19 hours ago, torres said:

I don’t think it matters to managers anymore 

Obviously they would prefer the right environment but the worst happens they get a healthy pay off 

You have been fed too much Doyen or should said we all have. 

Lets start to believe in decent values once again rather than getting last £ out of something.

1 hour ago, Quist said:

You have been fed too much Doyen or should said we all have. 

Lets start to believe in decent values once again rather than getting last £ out of something.

Not at all. 

Just not naive enough to think any manager/player isn’t in it for the money first and foremost. And why shouldn’t they be?

The majority do their very best to earn it though so not having a go. It’s just how it is.

21 hours ago, SiJ said:

Have been thinking the same. 

Good pay or not, I don't see Bruce taking any job without some guarantees and assurances going forward. 

This isn't some desperate chancer or a bloke getting his first job in football; this is a bloke with four promotions to his name and a good reputation in the game. 

I agree. Bruce isn't going to just take the first job thrown at him. He's too experienced and hardly in massive need of the income. 

Personally I think he won that final at Wembley and thought he'd wished he'd been in Carlos' position and winning it for us. I think he really really wants to come here and obviously I'm all for that 

21 minutes ago, poite said:

I agree. Bruce isn't going to just take the first job thrown at him. He's too experienced and hardly in massive need of the income. 

Personally I think he won that final at Wembley and thought he'd wished he'd been in Carlos' position and winning it for us. I think he really really wants to come here and obviously I'm all for that 

He should have been as soon as he left Hull, said so at the time, but the ITK's all said rubbish.

I am glad he is coming to us now, just 2 years too late, but give him 3 years to build a squad good enough to go up, hopefully using our own Home grown players (who have an affection for the club) with a mix of YOUNG players bought in.

Also, let him pick his successor and bring him on, but long term thinking/planning and continuity isn't the Wednesday way.

Edited by adelphi1867