£20 vs Brum

10 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

But there will be less of the next generation because so many have been excluded and felt alienated.

I assume many people myself never would have began going if it wasn’t for attending the game with their fathers/other family members.

Surely you can see that it is detrimental to the long term growth of the club and its fan base.  

Ticket prices are a disgrace at our club. I feel ashamed and embarrassed about them. 

This is why I really hope the part timers come out in force against Birmingham to prove a point. 

(P.s kids prices are decent to be fair though)

First time in quite while that I've not been able to get a season ticket this year.

I've been three times this season (Thanks to season ticket holders who couldn't make it) but £20 to watch a game at this level can't be argued with, so me and the wife got our tickets yesterday. 

With Jos out of the equation and the likes of Westwood and Hutchinson coming straight back into the picture I'm looking forward to it, Birmingham are going well but we've got enough to beat them - Which I think we will.

UTO

Edited by g-owls
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Hate to pi55 on anybody's chips - but just looked online and sales look extremely poor at the moment - thousands left in every stand.

Somebody mentioned as of yesterday, Brum had only sold 1300 so far.

Needs to be lots buying over the weekend, or 25k is the best we can hope for.

Just shows you that, once fans get out of the habit, it’s very hard to pull them back.

The disgraceful ticket prices might have brought in more dollar in the short term...but it’s ended up costing us so much more.

Sad.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Hate to pi55 on anybody's chips - but just looked online and sales look extremely poor at the moment - thousands left in every stand.

Birmingham took over 4.500 to Wigan, I'd be surprised if they didn't bring over 2,000.

32 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Where are you looking? There’s less than 1000 left in South and about 500 in North 

22 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Where are you looking? There’s less than 1000 left in South and about 500 in North 

Looks loads left - section EE for example on the South isn't sold out, they must be holding that section back to sell in the ticket office tomorrow. There is almost as many left at present on the North - as there is every week - it is the most populated stand, with the most ST holders. There are swathes of seats available, the central areas of the Kop are also quiet.

35 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Looks loads left - section EE for example on the South isn't sold out, they must be holding that section back to sell in the ticket office tomorrow. There is almost as many left at present on the North - as there is every week - it is the most populated stand, with the most ST holders. There are swathes of seats available, the central areas of the Kop are also quiet.

We’ll agree to disagree lol. Still reckon there will be 28,000 minimum there 

58 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

The tickets sold show you are wrong so just admit it

lol