£20 vs Brum

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I agree...

But surely no-one should pay upwards of £30 for what we have watched...should they?

In fairness if we want value for money most of last 20 years £5 is too much.

Personally I think for every game a non member should be able to get in for £30 somewhere in the ground.

21 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

Although I’m a season ticket holder so don’t really take much notice of prices I didn’t know it was £20. 

Im guessing it must have been advertised at the match yesterday and surely must be all over social media? 

It was on the big screen on Saturday. 

Do they not email people with upcoming matches and deals anymore?

21 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

Although I’m a season ticket holder so don’t really take much notice of prices I didn’t know it was £20. 

Im guessing it must have been advertised at the match yesterday and surely must be all over social media? 

Just scrolled back through SWFC twitter feed and not one mention of it. Scrolled all the way back to the 1st December. 

Yes I know we have a ticket office twitter page but some people may only follow the main account. 

They should have mailshot everyone, perhaps old school style with a christmas card too. Could have offered season ticket holders a free programme voucher or something. 

Been to the last two games and really enjoyed Saturday for a change. Make all games £25 for the remainder of the season and many will get the bug again. Especially with a decent manager leading us. 

11 minutes ago, modboy said:

They should have mailshot everyone, perhaps old school style with a christmas card too. Could have offered season ticket holders a free programme voucher or something. 

Been to the last two games and really enjoyed Saturday for a change. Make all games £25 for the remainder of the season and many will get the bug again. Especially with a decent manager leading us. 

Excellent post.

I genuinly Think this post could do with being a pinned.

A new year. A new manager. 

But we're still a bit too close for comfort to that bottom end.

Bullen has gone someway to creating a better atmosphere by getting fans back on side re selection.  

Any chance to fill the ground and get things going and get big numbers behind the lads to build on that,  especially during this busy period of the season needs shouting about.

• Like 1

To be fair, this game (and more importantly the price) have been advertised at the ground for the last 3 or 4 weeks, it has been on the O/S, and anybody that receives emails from the club have been informed via the weekly newsletter. Other than a knock on the door from DC himself - what else do people need?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, modboy said:

Do you want a job? lol