It can't be a coincidence...

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

If Westwood were to leave, either now, or in the summer, it would be on a free. In that case, I’d rather keep him here as an insurance against relegation, and deal with it in the summer

Don’t know about this.  If Westwood starts playing regularly we might be able to get some sort of fee in January, even if it is just £500K. 

7 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

These comments may have once been true and until relatively recently you'd get folk on here giving it large about this and that based on a radio commentary.

Times have changed, all those not going or unable to attend have the option to watch every game live and so their comments are as valid as those at the game itself.

The fella you are referring to watched highlights only to justify his spouting so in this case you're correct as he's not even a Truesofafan.

I just think people on here have more time and slightly better english

Whilst people on facebook and twitter are probably typing from yates toilet sniffing coke

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

These comments may have once been true and until relatively recently you'd get folk on here giving it large about this and that based on a radio commentary.

Times have changed, all those not going or unable to attend have the option to watch every game live and so their comments are as valid as those at the game itself.

The fella you are referring to watched highlights only to justify his spouting so in this case you're correct as he's not even a Truesofafan.

Can you point out one single point within my post that would have required me to have watched the game to understand? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I just think people on here have more time and slightly better english

Whilst people on facebook and twitter are probably typing from yates toilet sniffing coke

I will have to take your word for it regards Facebook but agree with the simpletons on twitter 

This is a great platform-just gets spoilt at times 

17 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Only my opinion but I reckon the wheels were put in motion after that 2nd half v Norwich.

You can’t line a new manager, back room staff & all that shiz up in a week. Plus DC would want to sack JL in person & he was abroad until earlier this week.

I also think that this is when the decision was made and that when DC did his Thai bow (wai) to the three sides of the stadium he was muttering Bruce, Agnew and Clemence as he did so.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, torres said:

I will have to take your word for it regards Facebook but agree with the simpletons on twitter 

This is a great platform-just gets spoilt at times 

So, "you agree with the simpletons on twitter" :rolleyes:

• Haha 1