Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I didn't boo him but....

 

He is a terrible footballer who is simply way out of his depth and I'm hoping the new manager will see this on day 1.

 

I have no idea why Pudil or Penney are not at left back

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


You can see the booing affecting him 

 

Few times he got the ball on the wing 2nd half and looked visibly terrified 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fox had a good game yesterday. Solid at the back and got down the wing a few times, making a few decent crosses. Ok, we were playing against ten men and the extra width was not to Preston's liking but you have got to think that Jos was maybe asking players to do stuff that they were either not capable of doing or were not in their best role.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

I didn't boo him but....

 

He is a terrible footballer who is simply way out of his depth and I'm hoping the new manager will see this on day 1.

 

I have no idea why Pudil or Penney are not at left back

Not sure Pudil is any better these days, although still a decent option in a back 3. Based on more recent Penney performances, plenty of development required before he's a regular starter for me.

 

Fox had a decent game yesterday and shirt is his to lose in my opinion - not exactly an embarrassment of riches at full back on either side.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Booing isn't the right thing to do, very childish in my opinion.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Not sure Pudil is any better these days, although still a decent option in a back 3. Based on more recent Penney performances, plenty of development required before he's a regular starter for me.

 

Fox had a decent game yesterday and shirt is his to lose in my opinion - not exactly an embarrassment of riches at full back on either side.

Pudil came on and played better against Rotherham than Fox had....I think Pudil is a better player than Fox....simply my opinion, I never boo Owls players....I do have an opinion about who plays tho'..Mine is Pudil instead of Fox...I mean, I prefer Hector to Van aken...wouldn't Boo Van aken tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so old, I can remember when we used to boo the opponent's players. 

Edited by roaminowl
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even Pudil with his knackered pace is a better left back option than Fox 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Royal_D said:

It’s winding me up more and more, I’ve learnt a lot about the fanbase of this club past few days 

 

Yep same here and none of it good unfortunately. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah.it really helps to build confidence doesn't it? 

 

:ghoulguy:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Pudil came on and played better against Rotherham than Fox had....I think Pudil is a better player than Fox....simply my opinion, I never boo Owls players....I do have an opinion about who plays tho'..Mine is Pudil instead of Fox...I mean, I prefer Hector to Van aken...wouldn't Boo Van aken tho

Pudil undoubtedly has the pedigree and has been a better player than Fox will ever be. I really couldn't argue too much if Pudil was selected ahead of Fox, but don't think he (Fox) is as bad as some suggest (and booing of him or any Owls player is totally out of order).

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure Pudil has the legs now to operate at left back. 

 

The Daniel Pudil of three years ago is probably as good a left back as you get at this level. 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't agree with it, bang out of order, cheer and support the team before and during the game as much as you can, it's well known that helps the players perform. If you have to boo the performance of the team do it after the game.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Booing players for not being good enough is a pretty stupid thing to do.

 

Its hardly going to do much for a player’s confidence.  Which will probably make them play worst.

 

Anyone that booed Fox yesterday isn’t a Wednesday fan I want to associate with.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like the most dumbest of self fulfilling prophecies. 

 

I don't rate Fox, so I'll boo him in order to knock his confidence. 

 

Fox then makes a mistake or has a meh performance and these knobbers will go *I told you so.* 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably the normal knuckle draggers that disgrace the club at away games as well. 

Just like any club, the idiots are on the rise and making going to the game more unpleasant season on season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Steve Down South said:

Not sure Pudil is any better these days, although still a decent option in a back 3. Based on more recent Penney performances, plenty of development required before he's a regular starter for me.

 

Fox had a decent game yesterday and shirt is his to lose in my opinion - not exactly an embarrassment of riches at full back on either side.

Penneys a LB, hope another team comes in and actually plays him there.

He's a star of the future

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Bannofan said:

Probably the normal knuckle draggers that disgrace the club at away games as well. 

Just like any club, the idiots are on the rise and making going to the game more unpleasant season on season. 

Social media doesn’t help. Has emboldened every gobshite to spout bile with impunity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Slogboy said:

Penneys a LB, hope another team comes in and actually plays him there.

He's a star of the future

Here's hoping - agree left back is his best position, but after a great start his performance levels dropped off significantly. That's partly why I think Fox deserves to start, for now at least.

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Here's hoping - agree left back is his best position, but after a great start his performance levels dropped off significantly. That's partly why I think Fox deserves to start, for now at least.

Performances dipped cos of where Jo's wanted him to play not where he should play

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...