Booing of Fox

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Again today when his name was called out pre kick off. On two separate occasions.

Our fans are really nasty at the moment. I don’t agree with the way the club is ran at times but, in recent weeks particularly, we really have lost our way. 

The club has made the first step to change things with replacing Jos. Now we need to do our bit and change the negativity we perpetuate. 

Not his biggest fan but to boo a player before he kicks a ball is appalling, thought he played well too ironically and put some decent crosses in .

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Again today when his name was called out pre kick off. On two separate occasions.

Our fans are really nasty at the moment. I don’t agree with the way the club is ran at times but, in recent weeks particularly, we really have lost our way. 

The club has made the first step to change things with replacing Jos. Now we need to do our bit and change the negativity we perpetuate. 

Tbh we have a lot of absolute fcukwits as fans.

Whatever your opinion of him as a player why on earth you would boo him before the games even started. Bound to fill him with confidence that is.

To anyone booing him, genuine question what is your aim? Do you imagine he'll think, oh hang on they dont like me so i'll stop being poo on purpose and start playing like Roberto Carlos instead.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Sadly Sal it won't end.

There always had to be one of these players.

They become the focal point , some sort of totem which people us to vent their ire of all that is wrong with the club. 

It's always been the case.

It’s like the grief Dawson gets. A young lad Wednesday through and through. Yes Jos should have took him out the firing line, but us fans didn’t help his confidence either.

Just brainless. 

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s like the grief Dawson gets. A young lad Wednesday through and through. Yes Jos should have took him out the firing line, but us fans didn’t help his confidence either.

Just brainless. 

I thought the lad showed some real mettle today. It's not easy but he's stuck to the task.

26 minutes ago, zico.b said:

I agree that booing before a ball is kicked is out of order, but he is dogger.

Good job that Hector took over and showed their number 9 some muscle.

Good job our centre half marked their centre forward, sure glad he did and now we can use it as an excuse to insult our left back..... Have you been drinking?