thanks from westwood

33 minutes ago, Animis said:

So what's your definition of a professional?

Westwood stepping up today at short notice, when having been alienated for 6 months, in my book is fairly professional.

Of course, you may believe he brought the alienation on himself, which could suggest he's unprofessional.

I'll stick to the fact that the one management constant in four years, asked him to step in within 12 hrs of being 'in-charge'.

I believe he’s a poor trainer, for example.

1 hour ago, stocksyuto said:

In a way it kind of is because he’s out of contract end of season and DC said at the fan forum he would be leaving , not personal choice think it’s more they can’t offer him a contract

That was the plan under Jos, I doubt Bruce will be in a rush to get shut of him, he is good for another 2 seasons.

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Doesn't have to mean he's off.

He's hardly played for a year. Seems to me he's genuinly happy to be back on the park.

Agree, Incoming manager needs to insist on full squad review as condition of acceptance.

Then slap a £200 million price tag on him.

Now where have I heard that before?

It suggests to me that he’s over the moon with playing and the welcome he revived from the fans 

it also seems to me ( based on reports ) this is a player coming towards the end of his contract and as of yet is future is unsure 

My final judgment would be he’s praising his team mates and wishing all a merry Christmas 

however who am I to speculate so in true owlstake fashion I’m going to say 

based on what he wrote 

westwood has a poor attitude and has been sleeping with Jos’s daughter who’s actually a Lithuanian postman. He’s been banished from the first team because at Fessi BBQ he ate chansiri’s goldfish and chansiri had that gold fish lined up to be managing director of D’s Taxis 

its obvious whem you read it 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Am I the only one who thinks he should go at the end of the season anyway? I wouldn’t be fussed if he left in January if it helped with FFP.

Dawson is capable. If Bruce can come in and sort the defence in front of the goalkeeper, I don’t think it will be an issue.

It depends. If he could do that then who knows but I don't think he'd be able to with limited resources.

However, Bullen's comments to me suggest that he only played him to get crowd on side and he actually wants to play Dawson too. It wouldn't surprise me if he went Leeds in January (who are in the market for a new keeper)

7 hours ago, Avon barksdale said:

Does that bother you if he does the business on  match day ? 

Not at all.

But I wonder if it might have been part of his non-appearances this season, so maybe it did actually cost us.

Regardless I was more just suggesting that whilst talented, I’m not sure saying he’s the best professional is entirely accurate