Club for sale.

9 minutes ago, Blatter said:

According to what journalists call ‘sources’ the club is for sale for an asking price of £200 million.

Everything has its price, but I think Chansiri will be around for a very long time if that’s his valuation.

If we are worth 200m , im putting my Transit van on Ebay for £30k 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Fast Forward said:

If Chas said 'I will put the club up for sale' that's not the same as saying the club is for sale, as reported by Giddings.

I’m sure Dom said on the radio today that it had been announced on the clubs twitter account?

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Exactly my point ,the same as DC will own wednesday for a very long time if he puts a stupid valuation on us. 

Already regretting his outburst and so attaching preconditions to the sale he knows will prevent it from happenings?.

If not he’s away with the fairies.

1 hour ago, lukestheman82 said:

I've seen a few comments across various threads that say that we are for sale. 

Are we officially for sale? 

There was no hint of Mr C wanting to sell until towards the end of the fans forum, then under emotional stress, after realising the peasants were revolting, he said he’d sell.

Since then, the noise from the club has been that he was just emotional, there’s been no news of any official sale interest, was a complete shock to everyone anyway etc so suspect he’s not actually wanting to sell. Then followed up with a strong, lavish, attempt to bring Bruce in, not the action of someone getting rid.

Would suggest that unless he gets a once in a lifetime offer he can’t refuse, the Status Quo will apply i.e.not really looking to sell, still emotionally attached to the club, would have to be a ridiculous offer for him to part.

Hope this helps. You just look at the available evidence, think it through, and things fall into place.

8 minutes ago, Spookone said:

I’m sure Dom said on the radio today that it had been announced on the clubs twitter account?

somebody on praise or grumble, who was at the forum was slagging  dom off for his reporting of the forum. The caller said that it was a misquote & what had been said was,"if the fans want me to sell,i will"

1 hour ago, lukestheman82 said:

This is kind of my point, I know DC chucked big words about at the forum. 

But across various threads on Owlstalk people seem to believe that we are for sale. 

I know everything has a price. 

But, excuse my naivety, can football clubs actually officially be for sale? 

Is their some kind of listing? 

Craig's list.

Though Tranmere were on eBay

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/117406/Tranmere-fury-at-eBay-sale/amp

Edited by darklord