Atdhe Nuhiu today

I’ve always been of the opinion that we won’t know what we have with Nuhiu until he’s no longer here. That said after a fantastic second half of last season he’s reverted to type this as a non-goalscoring forward. Will he show the next manager that he has a part to play as he has before or is this the start of the end of the road for him here?

Someone will actually pay a decent price for him despite what folk are saying and I'd cash in.

I'm realistic and fairly happy with his contribution over the years but I'm a bit fed up of both him and those constantly rowing about him.  Time for a new useless big lump who is often very effective to get people angry.

44 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I’ve always been of the opinion that we won’t know what we have with Nuhiu until he’s no longer here. That said after a fantastic second half of last season he’s reverted to type this as a non-goalscoring forward. Will he show the next manager that he has a part to play as he has before or is this the start of the end of the road for him here?

Unless we're down with the Sunday pub tacklers of League One again, we should never look at a departed Nuhiu with wistful, envious eyes.

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Don’t think Atdhe has much love left for the S6 faithful,  he’ll be gone in summer , if not January 

Hopefully

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

You’d be surprised. 

Quite a few managers in the past have said how much of a handful he is to play against. 

They've never tried to sign him!