Sad picture

Although i definitely wanted JL out of wednesday i think its a sad picture seeing him sat on his own at sheffield train station ..for all his efforts you'd have thought the club would drive him to where he needed to be, being a foreigner in a different country , just my thoughts.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marine13 said:

Although i definitely wanted JL out of wednesday i think its a sad picture seeing him sat on his own at sheffield train station ..for all his efforts you'd have thought the club would drive him to where he needed to be, being a foreigner in a different country , just my thoughts.

He wasn't on his own - he was talking to someone at the same table.

• Like 2

People forget that he was trying to do a job here and he's had a lot of abuse over the course of the season. 

I'm quite surprised that it didn't happen earlier, his departure, I would also be very interested to hear the full and true story of how he ended up making a good start last season to having such a mare this season. Particularly with freezing players out and chopping and changing every week. There must have been a good reason and why did it take so long to question it. 

13 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I’m sure with money he’s got he could have afforded his own taxi 

Why does it always boil down to money. Does anyone on here know exactly what  his pay off was. No. Thats personal between JL and club just like a redundancy/severance is for anyone else. Doesn't deserve to be treated as an outcast which unfortunately appears to be the case.

1 minute ago, CLswfc said:

Why does it always boil down to money. Does anyone on here know exactly what  his pay off was. No. Thats personal between JL and club just like a redundancy/severance is for anyone else. Doesn't deserve to be treated as an outcast which unfortunately appears to be the case.

Why does he appear to have been treated as an outcast?

25 minutes ago, Marine13 said:

Pretty sure someone is sat at the same table as him so don't feel too sad for him.

He said in the summer Westwood was 3rd choice as he hadn't had a chance to see him play, he could have come to Hillsborough today and had a look. :ghoulguy: