Morgan Fox

Guest LittleG
43 minutes ago, torres said:

Let’s not get carried away. 

Both full backs did ok(ish) but both are very limited in ability and also their mentality. 

Agree, he wasn't that good. People are getting carried away cos we chalked up a victory. When he's got the ball he seems almost afraid of it.

2 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

To be fair to the lad he was absolutely brilliant in the air today, challenged for every header and won almost every duel. Granted he's limited on most things but I actually thought today was one of his better games.

Superb win today aswell, absolutely buzzing with that!

I thought he was superb today ,as were all of the back four. 

1 hour ago, meggoisgod said:

I simply see nothing positive in fox whatsoever and I'm hoping the new manager agrees with me.

I also hope the new manager plays with wingers as Reach needs to be out wide to supply crosses

I agree 100%, we probably need to go back to 442 and play with wingers.

The question is, do we really have any wingers at all?

Still think he actually has the making of a solid cb at this level never going to be a worldbeater, but he's quite strong and as someone mentioned good in the air, still needs to work on positioning and concentration, but the raw tools are there to build upon. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

Looked better. Got better as the game went on.

Actually got some crosses in and he went down the wing with the ball at his feet a couple of times late on.

Perhaps he’s starting to believe he’s not as bad as we’ve all been banging on about lately.