Prestons fans forum

6 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I've watched the red card a few times and would have been pretty disappointed if one of our players were sent off for that.

Nice to benefit from it because rarely do we get the rub of the green. 

Give over. It was Redder than Putin’s undercrackers that tackle.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, GMOwl72 said:

Give over. It was Redder than Putin’s undercrackers that tackle.

I'm honestly not on the wind up, just saying what I saw and will be interested to see what the pundits say about it tonight.

Looked like he slid and won the ball on the ground, ended up on his back with feet in air and Matias ran into him.

I better watch it again or get myself down to specsavers  

Just now, Mystic Neg said:

I'm honestly not on the wind up, just saying what I saw and will be interested to see what the pundits say about it tonight.

Looked like he slid and won the ball on the ground, ended up on his back with feet in air and Matias ran into him.

I better watch it again or get myself down to specsavers  

He won the ball but then proceeded to take out Matias at the knee with both feet. The fact that he won the ball does not mean what happened next is irrelevant. It isn’t. It was dangerous / serious foul play for what he was dismissed for clear red all day long.

It could be called an out of control lunge hence the red card. It is one of those that some refs give a red for others yellow. He has reputation for bad tackles which always goes against a player when ref has to make decision.

2 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

He won the ball but then proceeded to take out Matias at the knee with both feet. The fact that he won the ball does not mean what happened next is irrelevant. It isn’t. It was dangerous / serious foul play for what he was dismissed for clear red all day long.

Absolutely. I don't even think it's a debatable one, it's a red every single time.

Guest addedtime
13 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Note to self, try not to play devil's advocate on a red card.

Keep at it. It's good to have a non biased view on things. Refreshing.

50 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

That tackle from Pearson was a career ending tackle. Disgusting , cowards tackle . 

Only thing Pearson thought was wrong with the tackle was he didn't rip Matias knee open