Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is it available today? Seems to be showing as match pass not available I am looking.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, northeastowl said:

Is it available today? Seems to be showing as match pass not available I am looking.

Commentary only here in Australia, it’s being shown on Bein Sports. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kingsidney said:

Commentary only here in Australia, it’s being shown on Bein Sports. 

 

Cheers mate will find a stream.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

It's on ESPN+ and I'll be capping it so there'll be a nice 5gb 720p 60fps 5Mbps version available :)

 

You are going to stream it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

It's on ESPN+ and I'll be capping it so there'll be a nice 5gb 720p 60fps 5Mbps version available :)

 

Same here with Paul Porker on commentary 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iFollow working fine for me ... Paul Walker commentating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...