Wednesday - V Preston OMDT

FT 1-0

GET IN.. That's much more like it from Wednesday.  Big result that, given what's been going on lately it was imperative to stop the rot. 

I don't care that we were playing against 10 men.  We usually play worse once they have  lost a player. 

Three points and a huge clean sheet.

Great to see Westwood back in goal.  Hector commanding at the back, and a much better performance from the players all round.  More chances created up top, and much calmer at the back.  They rarely troubled us..  Also good to see Hutch back in the action, where he belongs.

Happy Christmas everyone.  

Hopefully all the changes we are seeing and will see will be for the better.  

Have a nice weekend all.

Onwards and upwards, 

UTO

MbNTF.gif.94ef12c5e74b27fc7006c136ebc831bf.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ronio said:

FT 1-0

GET IN.. That's much more like it from Wednesday.  Big result that, given what's been going on lately it was imperative to stop the rot. 

I don't care that we were playing against 10 men.  We usually play worse once they have  lost a player. 

Three points and a huge clean sheet.

Great to see Westwood back in goal.  Hector commanding at the back, and a much better performance from the players all round.  More chances created up top, and much calmer at the back.  They rarely troubled us..  Also good to see Hutch back in the action, where he belongs.

Happy Christmas everyone.  

Hopefully all the changes we are seeing and will see will be for the better.  

Have a nice weekend all.

Onwards and upwards, 

UTO

MbNTF.gif.94ef12c5e74b27fc7006c136ebc831bf.gif

What a great read that post is after all the turmoil

Merry Christmas owlsfans

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, chrisd0407 said:

Much needed win but it was pretty poor overall. Anyone that says it wasn't has obviously seen some very poor stuff. Hardly a time I thought we had a 1 man advantage. I thought Fletch put in a good shift. Moment for me was that knock down (didn't think he'd reach it) to Mathias which nearly brought a goal, then we scored. Pleased for Hector, might give him some more confidence. Good to see Hutch back but can he stay injury free?

MATIAS 

MATIAS 

MATIAS