Tom Lees highlighting DC needing 'the right help'

55 minutes ago, RichieB said:

If Steve Bruce is appointed then surely that means an end to Paixao?

No chance in hell would Bruce accept shiiite doyen players being pushed onto him. 

Thats what i am hoping , that DC has finally realised these people are taking him for a mug ,and he has got shut .

• Like 1

I might have read the article link differently but it suggests to me the player power at the club is completely out of hand. It also undermines the authority of the previous management of the players know they can go straight to the owner when they don’t like something.

Tom Lees is out of order here. He should stick to playing football and improve his leadership and performances before criticising others. 

I would shift this player out based on the past 12 months or so been well below the standards he set before his big contract. 

2 hours ago, NYCOWL said:

To an extent he’s correct. The grass is certainly not always greener, and I am deeply concerned about who we might get passed onto. My mate is a Pompey fan, and through him I followed every miserable turn of their demise.

But... The chairman has to learn humility.

Can he?

Nope. He doesn’t acknowledge any failures so he can never learn from them. 

The fact he he publicly admitted he hasn’t got a plan going forwards is staggering bad. 

7 minutes ago, runningaround said:

I might have read the article link differently but it suggests to me the player power at the club is completely out of hand. It also undermines the authority of the previous management of the players know they can go straight to the owner when they don’t like something.

Tom Lees is out of order here. He should stick to playing football and improve his leadership and performances before criticising others. 

I would shift this player out based on the past 12 months or so been well below the standards he set before his big contract. 

Just imo but Lees is clearly missing westwood's organisation and Loovens holding his hand  (I wanted loovens replacing as again imo he'd gone) but he still managed to babysit Lees

add to that then an inexperienced keeper and  2/3/4 unkown partners in defence each week and it doesn't actually need pep himself to see we are going to be in trouble