Tom Lees highlighting DC needing 'the right help'

I fed up a bit of hearing how much Chsnsiri 'cares' about Wednesday.

I am sure he does but that by itself its not good enough.

I am sure all the players love Chansiri, he is the one who has made them all finacially secure for life with silly contracts.

Of course green might not be greener with a new owner but who is to say it wont be.

If we all thought that no one would ever move house or change jobs.

Edited by matthefish2002

22 minutes ago, Lee Strafford said:

Would you be interested in a role at the club Lee? 

6 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I fed up a bit of hearing how much Chsnsiri 'cares' about Wednesday.

I am sure he does but that by itself its not good enough.

I am sure all the players love Chansiri, he is the one who has made them all finacially secure for life with silly contracts.

Of course green might not be greener with a new owner but who is to say it wont be.

If we all thought that no one would ever move house or change jobs.

I don’t disagree.

For Tom Lees to say anything directly against the chairman may constitute a sackable offence?

Perhaps he’s saying as much as he dares? 

Just now, Snake Plissken said:

I don’t disagree.

For Tom Lees to say anything directly against the chairman may constitute a sackable offence?

Perhaps he’s saying as much as he dares? 

Oh yes. If Tom Lees criticsed Chansiri I might agree with him but would be very unprofessional for him to do so.

Players are paid to play not get involved in public debates on the running of the club so dont have a problem with Tom Lees throwing a few bland platitudes Chansiris way.

40 minutes ago, Lee Strafford said:

Whats your thoughts on us possibly getting Bruce in? Do you think it would be a good appointment Lee?

40 minutes ago, Lee Strafford said:

That suggests to me Paxo and Doyen have a bigger role in the club than just being "advisers " . 

25 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

Probably posted this before: 

If I had the money and owned SWFC I’d make contact with Simon Jordan.

Knows all the pitfalls. Hates ( like I do ) all things “agent”.

Put it him on a deal where he earned equity for promotion etc.

Agree. Like his straight talking amongst all the bilge on talksport. 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

That suggests to me Paxo and Doyen have a bigger role in the club than just being "advisers " . 

It's looked obvious for quite a while.

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave the nod to sack Jos, it was a bit strange how it happened...eventually.

They were coming under increasing scrutiny, last thing they want is more bad press they already have a shed full.

Not too sure your man Paxaio or Doyen in general have had much to do with recent events, nobody knows who Chansiri is talking to , wouldnt surprise me if there’s one or two local figures keen to get in touch and offer him a hand 

The good thing about Bruce is he will not accept dodgy players put forward by advisors and if scouting not up to scratch will say so.

Lots of individuals at club were removed in CCs time in charge who did not fit in with their ethos. Only yes men remained. When it went pear shaped some of them went through door but they were replaced with others who were not as dyed in wool but clearly linked to same band.

A strong character is required to get club back on safe ground.

To an extent he’s correct. The grass is certainly not always greener, and I am deeply concerned about who we might get passed onto. My mate is a Pompey fan, and through him I followed every miserable turn of their demise.

But... The chairman has to learn humility.

Can he?

1 hour ago, 83owl said:

Lees insists the players effort and commitment should not be questioned. What a load of balls.

If Tom Lees thinks that what we have been witnessing for too long is acceptable, then he should be the one of the first in the January sales to go. I can now see why Leeds got shut. Start leading from the front and stop being totally anonymous on the pitch. You allow the likes of BB to remonstrate with the young uns in the side. Man up and take responsibility.

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

If Steve Bruce is appointed then surely that means an end to Paixao?

No chance in hell would Bruce accept shiiite doyen players being pushed onto him. 

18 minutes ago, RichieB said:

If Steve Bruce is appointed then surely that means an end to Paixao?

No chance in hell would Bruce accept shiiite doyen players being pushed onto him. 

I said similar a couple of weeks ago when it was rumoured he had talks and Jos was going. Then of course it dragged on a while.

Then I thought,  well Jos is supposed to be strong willed and doesn't give a shyte who he upsets..he's left jobs before because of disagreements..

No doubt money does talk and he was due to retire and maybe thought oh well. Though granted Jos never had much opportunity to go and get his own players.

Just hope you are right, would have been nice to hear what DC said to Bruce in private :biggrin:

Bruce is no doubt stubborn and hopefully wealthy enough to do is own thing without a care.

He has supposedly turned a couple of jobs down in the championship over the past few months, so that could be a good sign.

If he turns us down that would be worrying, why :rolleyes:

Not sure it will be the end of Paixao though whatever happens