Waterfront + We are Sheffield Wednesday

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

11 hours ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

To celebrate the end of what has been one of the most flat, dour and passionless 12 months I can recall at Hillsborough can we please have 2 simple traditions returned today:

1. Waterfront back as walk out music 

2. We are Sheffield Wednesday video in full on the big screen again prior to walk out

the recent experiment of random Sheffield music and little snippets of the video has failed and is synonymous with the Dross era

IF we could walk out today with these 2 things and as the cherry on top Westwood and/or Hutch are in the line as well I think I'll self combust with excitement 

Please Wednesday make it happen lets get the pride and passion back x

Was good. Fire starter blasting on the PA system was also good. Saw some lady who looked about 80 dancing to it in the South.:tango:

2 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Was good. Fire starter blasting on the PA system was also good. Saw some lady who looked about 80 dancing to it in the South.:tango:

That be the Breathe version of Firestarter

18 minutes ago, Jos’s Tache said:

This it was the proper version today, much more umph and the version we originally used. I read somewhere that Hirsty picked it back in the day.

Bloody hell you can't mention his name on here they'll have your guts for garters. 

Wednesday legend 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, alanharper said:

Apparently they changed the usual walkout music from Rev And The Makers today, possibly due to McClure slating Chansiri on TV the other night? I didn't get to my seat until just before KO.

Breathe by The Prodigy for the second half was a bit random... 

Nothing new there then John. lol