Raises more questions than answers

3 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

Are you  joking?

Every iota of logic points to DC and/or someone else connected with the club talking to Bruce long before last Thursday. It is perfectly understandable that none of that would have been spoken about at the fans' forum. Indeed, the club may well have been waiting for acceptance of offer before finally parting with Jos. Furthermore, Jos has looked like a guy resigned to his fate for a few weeks and the interview after last Saturday's game showed that he knew what was coming.

I wouldnt get your hopes up about Bruce mate. 

9 hours ago, supersiggi said:

On Wednesday DC firmly backed his manager, but received a massive vocal backlash for doing so.

48 hrs later he's gone.

How can he justify his change of heart.

The guy is continually showing he's weak and malleable. 

I'm glad Jos has gone but  it does not instil confidence in the owner.

Maybe he wouldn't sack Jos until he knew he had his replacement sorted. 

46 minutes ago, MysticOwl said:

I wouldnt get your hopes up about Bruce mate. 

Whether he comes to the club or not, it is clear in my mind that the club have made contact with him long before the last fans' forum. My hopes stretch to not getting a like for like replacement to Carlos or Jos, namely an unknown quantity from overseas. I believe that now we need a sold manager or coach with strong knowledge of Championship football. Bruce fits the credentials I would be hoping for. If not him, then someone similar.