Remember...

When I look back at our 2018/19 till Xmas .... this period will go down as one of the least inspirational or enjoyable periods of the many decades I have experienced supporting this club.

The first time ever not looking forward to going to the game.

Knowing masses of ST holders not even bothering to turn up .. and the empty seats

Sorry Mr Luhukay .. you were far from the right  man with regard to this club and fans.

My relief at seeing you go is only matched by my disappointment at who will probably replace you.

We have another decade at least before we challenge for the PL.

I hope to hell I am wrong.

Guest addedtime
3 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

He's gone. Let's all move on to the next chapter. Bruce could be the one who leads us to glory. 

Try reading what Villa fans think of him 

4 minutes ago, addedtime said:

Try reading what Villa fans think of him 

I've read a little bit. However, as others have stated, his family problems can't have helped him to truly focus on the task in hand. Hopefully, he's past the grief stage and will be ready to go in January. 

Lets hope wev'e bottomed out. With Jos going at least to a certain extent its a new beginning. 

I just hope DC is now taking a different course, is doing away with his advisors, listening to supporters and taking appropriate action by employing a manager thats familiar with the championship. Unfortunately I am not a Bruce fan but am willing to get behind him if thats the choice as I would any new manager.

We need everybody to pull together tomorrow create an atmosphere and play some attacking football. If we lose again I want to be able to say at least we had a go which Iv'e not been able to do just about all season.

Guest addedtime
5 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Do you read through TripAdvisor until you find a bad review about a hotel? Yeah, he didn't do well at Villa, but has had success recently (and at our expense!!)

No. However I haven't read a single good thing about him this evening. I do hope it was due to the terrible year he's had. 

13 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Lets hope we've bottomed out

I'd ask teams like Portsmouth and Blackpool if hovering outside the championship relegation zone is bottoming out before holding out too much hope...

40 minutes ago, Davetherave said:

When I look back at our 2018/19 till Xmas .... this period will go down as one of the least inspirational or enjoyable periods of the many decades I have experienced supporting this club.

The first time ever not looking forward to going to the game.

Knowing masses of ST holders not even bothering to turn up .. and the empty seats

Sorry Mr Luhukay .. you were far from the right  man with regard to this club and fans.

My relief at seeing you go is only matched by my disappointment at who will probably replace you.

We have another decade at least before we challenge for the PL.

I hope to hell I am wrong.

You really believe the mess we are in is down to one man. Unbelievable, but your not on your especially on this site.