Backing Chansiri

So after nearly four years in charge we are in a complete financial and football mess and there are some people wanting to chant his name?

Apparently “he makes some mistakes”...... Your not kidding!

he has alienated and priced out many fans and has persistently and consistently shown he knows nowt about football. The commercial side is a car crash.

This “badly advised” line makes me sick. He is supposed to be a man of substance yet he is also apparently naive enough to keep making the same errors but that’s ok, it’s not really his fault.

The D Taxis and Elev8 farce is dodgy as owt, and if the pigs were doing it we would be shouting foul.

If he makes the right choice with the next manager I will applaud that, but that manager will inherit an unbalanced side with little money allowable to fix that.

He took over a solid team with a solid manager playing on a garbage pitch. He fixed the pitch, and broke everything else.

Praise his name? No thanks.

Edited by upperwinngardensowl

8 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

You're replying to mattthefish2002 with typical Chansiri lies and bafoonery,just means neither of you two actually listened to what was said.

To be fair to Chansiri English is not his first langauage so difficult at times to know exactly what he means.

But was reported that he said he needed a reason to sack JL, why had changed that in 2 days?

Edited by matthefish2002

11 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sorry I have lost faith in Chansiri and todays news although welcome doesnt change that.

Wednesday night was backing manager to the hilt and by Friday afternoon is gone. Smacks again of just making it up as he goes along.

Agree. In fact this gives me less faith in him than I previously had (which wasn’t a lot) 

9 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

Tomorrow Chansiri is the same for me as Chansiri was a month ago.

I take heart that a change has been made, much as I don't like a managerial change - it had to happen and it did, maybe a little too late but the season isn't done and we aren't relegated yet.

I will back this chairman whilst I still believe he has the best interests of the club at heart. 

If I start to believe otherwise, I will voice my concerns - some fans have already, I can only believe that they now believe that Chansiri doesn't have the clubs best interest at heart - i'm not with those people yet.

Make sure to scrape the edges off the month old Chansiri.