Backing Chansiri

Tomorrow Chansiri is the same for me as Chansiri was a month ago.

I take heart that a change has been made, much as I don't like a managerial change - it had to happen and it did, maybe a little too late but the season isn't done and we aren't relegated yet.

I will back this chairman whilst I still believe he has the best interests of the club at heart. 

If I start to believe otherwise, I will voice my concerns - some fans have already, I can only believe that they now believe that Chansiri doesn't have the clubs best interest at heart - i'm not with those people yet.

2 hours ago, SWFCCDOWL said:

Reading Owlstalk lots and lots of negatives about Chansiri some justified but lots not. I for one will be backing him tomorrow and hope the majority of the crowd sing his name.

If reports are true and Bruce is our man then I am happy to climb down off my soap box and say well done DC.

I've said it in another post but this appointment will tell us everything about DC and his intentions.

If Bruce is indeed his man then it heralds a new and exciting dawn for our club.

Bruce will want full control of team affairs and transfers and this will be a prerequisite of his appointment, he will bring his trusted staff with him and a clear out of the exsisting staff has been long long overdue, more importantly it will signal the end of Paxo and self interest in our club. This scenario really excites me and we will reap the rewards in the not to distant future.

If he gets it wrong and its another European journey man from the lower leagues of Bulgaria with heavy links to Paxo and his cronies then DC will have learnt nothing and in my eyes is finished here.

If you love the club like you say then make the right choice, rebuild your relationship with the fans and be the leader you claim to be.

Us fans will forgive mistakes, we will pay your prices and back you to the fillies if you get this right, however fans will not continue to support incompetence.

Over to you DC.

• Like 1

Me too !! He got Jos last season and kept us up. Its not worked out this season, DC has not let it drag on for too long like he did with CC at the end. He learning quickly our chairman and while ever he wants the best for swfc and has the cash to do it I will sing for him. Mistakes are only human, and he has admitted to making some. But he doesnt make same mistake twice. With hindsight everyone can bring things up about the past and DC is an easy target. But DC is an OWL and we should all be backing him to get it right together !

5 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sorry I have lost faith in Chansiri and todays news although welcome doesnt change that.

Wednesday night was backing manager to the hilt and by Friday afternoon is gone. Smacks again of just making it up as he goes along.

did DC say that he would not sack Jos until he was sure he can get better ?? I dont think thats the same as backing the manager ?

8 hours ago, SWFCCDOWL said:

Reading Owlstalk lots and lots of negatives about Chansiri some justified but lots not. I for one will be backing him tomorrow and hope the majority of the crowd sing his name.

I will sing chansiri out by all means , why the hell would I cheer for the person that’s caused this mess ? . What is wrong with our fan base 

1 hour ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Me too !! He got Jos last season and kept us up. Its not worked out this season, DC has not let it drag on for too long like he did with CC at the end. He learning quickly our chairman and while ever he wants the best for swfc and has the cash to do it I will sing for him. Mistakes are only human, and he has admitted to making some. But he doesnt make same mistake twice. With hindsight everyone can bring things up about the past and DC is an easy target. But DC is an OWL and we should all be backing him to get it right together !

Learning quickly :tango:he’s been here 4 years ffs ! 

6 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Learning quickly :tango:he’s been here 4 years ffs ! 

how many managers has he had to sack in 4 years ??Dohhh !!  CC left it to late, JL was given just enough time to prove he wasnt the right man. So just for you he got it right this time with JL after CC was given too long. ffs use your brain before posting waffle as it really boring writing things 2 or 3 times hoping you may understand a post correctly

Edited by hirstys_achilles

5 hours ago, Blue and white said:

If reports are true and Bruce is our man then I am happy to climb down off my soap box and say well done DC.

I've said it in another post but this appointment will tell us everything about DC and his intentions.

If Bruce is indeed his man then it heralds a new and exciting dawn for our club.

Bruce will want full control of team affairs and transfers and this will be a prerequisite of his appointment, he will bring his trusted staff with him and a clear out of the exsisting staff has been long long overdue, more importantly it will signal the end of Paxo and self interest in our club. This scenario really excites me and we will reap the rewards in the not to distant future.

If he gets it wrong and its another European journey man from the lower leagues of Bulgaria with heavy links to Paxo and his cronies then DC will have learnt nothing and in my eyes is finished here.

If you love the club like you say then make the right choice, rebuild your relationship with the fans and be the leader you claim to be.

Us fans will forgive mistakes, we will pay your prices and back you to the fillies if you get this right, however fans will not continue to support incompetence.

Over to you DC.

Fantastic post. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, hirstys_achilles said:

how many managers has he had to sack in 4 years ??Dohhh !!  CC left it to late, JL was given just enough time to prove he wasnt the right man. So just for you he got it right this time with JL after CC was given too long.

He sacked a manager that should never have been hired in the first place , old dc what a guy 

5 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Over to you DC.

For a critic such as you are -  a well balanced post and I applaud you.

Whilst I stated a few days ago in a post I was a little under whelmed by the thought of Bruce I have to say this.

From an outsider looking in – and let face it that’s all we are in regard to the advisors at the club.

In my opinion - IF by appointing Bruce then Chansiri is able to end the stuffing man by Christmas or soon thereafter the whole ball game may change.

I am certainly not into singing his name but I back Chansiri firmly because I believe he has his heart in the right place. However I also think he has been led astray and its time for him to understand that the stuffing could well be the root of his problem that needs to be removed and replaced by proper advisors that are not compromised by conflicting interests.

WAWAW – let Saturday the 22nd be a new dawn

10 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sorry I have lost faith in Chansiri and todays news although welcome doesnt change that.

Wednesday night was backing manager to the hilt and by Friday afternoon is gone. Smacks again of just making it up as he goes along.

Hearing "supporters" vocally demonstrating their opinion of the coach would probably have had a say in his decision. Doesn't mean he wouldn't still back him...

11 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Think i'd puke personally,can't be havin the ones high fiving,dancin round their chairs at the news he'd put the club up for sale,singin his name,sycophants.

Has he put the club up for sale...has he??  What did he actually say?