Backing Chansiri

9 minutes ago, SWFCCDOWL said:

Reading Owlstalk lots and lots of negatives about Chansiri some justified but lots not. I for one will be backing him tomorrow and hope the majority of the crowd sing his name.

I personally want nothing more than for Mr C to become a legend at Hillsborough. However, he now needs to show leadership, courage and honour. As is the wednesday way. Last chance,  anything less and it's time to actually move on.

3pts tomoro nah please.

UTO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Agree let’s show appreciation he deserves. 

Yes he has got some things wrong. 

But he openly admits that. 

Every owner can get things wrong. 

Hes tried and has lost personal money doing so. 

He surely deserves some thanks and fully backing. 

Lets hope he stays and turns us around. 

Grass not always greener ont tuther side 

• Like 1

So now we need to be chanting his name because he sacked a manager?

Jesus - I know football fans are a fickle bunch but I refuse to change my opinion of him purely cos he's sacked one of the worst managers in our entire history.

11 minutes ago, poite said:

So now we need to be chanting his name because he sacked a manager?

Jesus - I know football fans are a fickle bunch but I refuse to change my opinion of him purely cos he's sacked one of the worst managers in our entire history.

Not sure what your talking about really my comments come after the negativity towards him for a while. I've wanted Jos out for a long time really but always backed Chansiri.

1 minute ago, SWFCCDOWL said:

Not sure what your talking about really my comments come after the negativity towards him for a while. I've wanted Jos out for a long time really but always backed Chansiri.

Well how many times have our fans been chanting chansiri's name? 

Your implying that people should be doing that tomorrow based on what he's done today.

1 hour ago, SWFCCDOWL said:

Reading Owlstalk lots and lots of negatives about Chansiri some justified but lots not. I for one will be backing him tomorrow and hope the majority of the crowd sing his name.

He has finally realised Jos wasnt the right manager , but he has a lot of other things to correct , starting with the ripping off of fans with his disgraceful ticket prices. 

1 minute ago, poite said:

Well how many times have our fans been chanting chansiri's name? 

Your implying that people should be doing that tomorrow based on what he's done today.

No not at all it's just because of the negativity this week I just wanted to know that some of us fans still appreciate him.