Mutual consent official

Let’s hope Trev. Hoping the Bruce deal is smoke and mirrors unless we’ve discovered a way to give him a war chest. Otherwise if he doesn’t set results on fire he will be turned on quicker than we can say happy new year on that salary. Think Jordan Rhodes and Adam Reach. A lot is expected with big money contracts or fees

• Thanks 1

Darra I think it was probably a bit of both. I believe as stated earlier that the players had lost faith and asked for a change. Chansiri told Jos he would sit out tomorrow and let the players prove their own bluster. This insulted Jos and he chose to walk away rather than suffer any indignity. Personally I would have preferred him to succeed but I think these players needed cuddles and care rather than an iron fist approach to development. If he’d have gotten a few more months out of the team before the cracks started to show I think he would have made it to seasons end and then completely overhauled the squad. He would have then brought in hard working disciplined team players and probably built a successful squad the likes he has assembled in his previous posts. 

29 minutes ago, LoOn said:

Darra I think it was probably a bit of both. I believe as stated earlier that the players had lost faith and asked for a change. Chansiri told Jos he would sit out tomorrow and let the players prove their own bluster. This insulted Jos and he chose to walk away rather than suffer any indignity. Personally I would have preferred him to succeed but I think these players needed cuddles and care rather than an iron fist approach to development. If he’d have gotten a few more months out of the team before the cracks started to show I think he would have made it to seasons end and then completely overhauled the squad. He would have then brought in hard working disciplined team players and probably built a successful squad the likes he has assembled in his previous posts. 

Wouldn't argue with that

54 minutes ago, LoOn said:

Wonder if anything would have been different if Onomah hadn't got some grit in his eye, deep into the 2nd half against the Baggies.