OFFICIAL Club statement. Jos gone. Bullen in charge for Preston

1 hour ago, DELUDED OWL said:

My comment was to counter yours,which was just as speculative.

Your gut feeling,means nowt,because theres a club statement tellin all "Coach Lee Bullen will take caretaker charge of the team until a new permanent manager is appointed"

Yeh my solution is for you to suck it up,move on,go with the flow,or not,keep bleating on and on and on.

YOU don't think he has a replacement lined up,some do,we'll see soon enough.

Just suck it up and go with the flowlol 

It’s not like we’re sleepwalking to League One or owt is it.

Edited by The Captain

1 win in 10 games.

40 league goals conceded in 22 matches - the highest in the division.

An injury-hit squad lacking in leadership and quality in keys areas.

Manager sacked after the chairman did a u-turn after publicly backing Luhukay at a fans forum just two days earlier.

The same caretaker in charge that oversaw a pretty poor spell in charge 12 months ago.

4 very tough looking fixtures coming up.

The whole situation stinks of relegation IMO.  So yeah, I do think we are sleepwalking to relegation.

Rumours in the papers that we’ve made Bruce an offer, which yeah, we probably have.  Whether Bruce would touch us with a barge pole right now, is another question entirely.

My view is that the club would have been wise to have a replacement lined up and ready to take over the team straight away.

Just because Jos has been sacked, that doesn’t mean we’re not up to our necks in crap.

2 hours ago, The Captain said:

1 win in 10 games.

40 league goals conceded in 22 matches - the highest in the division.

An injury-hit squad lacking in leadership and quality in keys areas.

Manager sacked after the chairman did a u-turn after publicly backing Luhukay at a fans forum just two days earlier.

The same caretaker in charge that oversaw a pretty poor spell in charge 12 months ago.

4 very tough looking fixtures coming up.

The whole situation stinks of relegation IMO.  So yeah, I do think we are sleepwalking to relegation.

Rumours in the papers that we’ve made Bruce an offer, which yeah, we probably have.  Whether Bruce would touch us with a barge pole right now, is another question entirely.

My view is that the club would have been wise to have a replacement lined up and ready to take over the team straight away.

Just because Jos has been sacked, that doesn’t mean we’re not up to our necks in crap.

Who wouldnt want to come here, its brill....