The Hoppy Hopper

OFFICIAL Club statement. Jos gone. Bullen in charge for Preston

Any truth in the rumour that the players have asked for extra bacon and black pudding for breakfast tomorrow?

• Haha 3

Just now, The Captain said:

Letting Luhukay go hasn’t sorted anything out though.  That was the easiest decision that the club has ever had to make.

Can you provide any proof that the club have been speaking to other managers while Jos has remained in post?

Personally, I doubt it.  Two nights ago, the chairman was singing Luhukay’s praises.

It could have cost the club a fortune to pay Jos off and now we now don’t have a manager.  Like I’ve posted, Bullen’s last caretaker spell was an abomination.  Tomorrow could be a sobering experience against a bang-in-form Preston.

I’ll keep the champagne in the fridge for now.

What am i,some kind of magician,you're the guy rippin the club a new @ss for not sounding the new guy out for about a month and a half.

Chansiri wasn't singing Luhakeys praise at all,thats just something people who don't listen to what's been said say.

Chansiri said the cost of sacking Luhakey wasn't a monetary issue.

Never mind what was,this is now,suck it up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

What am i,some kind of magician,you're the guy rippin the club a new @ss for not sounding the new guy out for about a month and a half.

Chansiri wasn't singing Luhakeys praise at all,thats just something people who don't listen to what's been said say.

Chansiri said the cost of sacking Luhakey wasn't a monetary issue.

Never mind what was,this is now,suck it up.

Yeah, regarding the 'singing his praises',' DC appeared to me to be playing devils advocate. UTO.

Lets hope wev'e bottomed out. With Jos going at least to a certain extent its a new beginning. 

I just hope DC is now taking a different course, is doing away with his advisors, listening to supporters and taking appropriate action by employing a manager thats familiar with the championship. Unfortunately I am not a Bruce fan but am willing to get behind him if thats the choice as I would any new manager.

We need everybody to pull together tomorrow create an atmosphere and play some attacking football. If we lose again I want to be able to say at least we had a go which Iv'e not been able to do just about all season.

DC has shown he's willing to change and not be as stubborn as some of us were thinking.

Well done to him for that

Now we hope the gamble pays off

Certainly something's been up this season and Jos' hands seem to have been tied in some respects. Still, no real progress this season and change was needed

Not too happy about Bullen in charge but literally no other option this soon to the game. Also, guessing most of the pre-match prep has been done. 

Just seen some of the Bullen press conference, that looked like it was the longest half an hour he's had for some time. Another parting of the ways is very likely.

2 hours ago, Jos’s Tache said:

It’s official. Jos has gone. Next appointment vital. 

Big  big decision to make; what will my should my new username be!?

Really don't think you should ask that question on here mate! See you tomorrow 

:tango:

• Haha 1

Inevitable and overdue hope it’s a sign of a change of direction .rumours of Bruce would suggest an easing of financial constraints if so I would be amazed and intrigued how DC has managed it .if no financial wizadry has happened and we need a manager who can operate without huge funds i would go for megson 

3 hours ago, M Royds said:

Jos currently trending on twitter at No. 9

Probably the most popular he's been for about 6 months.lol

The 'easing of financial constraints' has nothing to do with Jos and his sacking. Any new manager will have the same constraints. These are not  of DC's making,except in spending overmuch in the past. Any new manager will have to follow FFP guidelines

And as for having a new manager standing by, who will want to join a club with constraints, an unhappy dressing room and a set of very rebellious, discontented fans? We are not exactly a jewel to be snatched. Who but a madman would wish to grasp what is a poison chalice..

2 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

The 'easing of financial constraints' has nothing to do with Jos and his sacking. Any new manager will have the same constraints. These are not  of DC's making,except in spending overmuch in the past. Any new manager will have to follow FFP guidelines

And as for having a new manager standing by, who will want to join a club with constraints, an unhappy dressing room and a set of very rebellious, discontented fans? We are not exactly a jewel to be snatched. Who but a madman would wish to grasp what is a poison chalice..

Do you not think that removing Jos will/would perhaps lighten the mood in the dressing room,afterall its been suggested they had stopped playing for him.

One facet of the discontented fans has been removed has it not.

2 hours ago, The Captain said:

Letting Luhukay go hasn’t sorted anything out though.  That was the easiest decision that the club has ever had to make.

Can you provide any proof that the club have been speaking to other managers while Jos has remained in post?

Personally, I doubt it.  Two nights ago, the chairman was singing Luhukay’s praises.

It could have cost the club a fortune to pay Jos off and now we now don’t have a manager.  Like I’ve posted, Bullen’s last caretaker spell was an abomination.  Tomorrow could be a sobering experience against a bang-in-form Preston.

I’ll keep the champagne in the fridge for now.

Where did he sing his praises then ??? He backed him at the forum because he was still manager of this football club , did you expect him to come out and say yes I’m sacking Jos before he had a replacement lined up ? 

11 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Do you not think that removing Jos will/would perhaps lighten the mood in the dressing room,afterall its been suggested they had stopped playing for him.

One facet of the discontented fans has been removed has it not.

Were I a manager I would think very carefully about taking over a dressing room which could rebel and get a man sacked. Likewise a fan base so apparently abler to do likewise

Just now, Buxtongent said:

Were I a manager I would think very carefully about taking over a dressing room which could rebel and get a man sacked. Likewise a fan base so apparently abler to do likewise

Can't disagree fella,but i'm betting the mood is better from both players and fans for now.

Just now, Buxtongent said:

It really makes you wonder doesn’t it if any potential managers wouldn’t fancy this gig because of the fanbase ... 

I’m not trying to stir the pot ... but we do seem to be in the limelight at the minute for social media abuse, I believe it happens at every club but we seem to be getting singled out recently 

4 hours ago, Jos’s Tache said:

It’s official. Jos has gone. Next appointment vital. 

Big  big decision to make; what will my should my new username be!?

Mourinhos mole ??

Has Bullen been taking pelters on twitter ?  Old Biggsy ain’t happy