OFFICIAL Club statement. Jos gone. Bullen in charge for Preston

2 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Nowts changed, the next manager, whoever he is, still has the problems.

An over aged, overpaid and injury prone squad, lacking pace and power.

Hopefully those will be taken care of in January with loan players.

I'm not saying that Jos should have stayed, just can't trust someone who changes mind every other day. He could have easily refuse to answer that question, it would be more honest than this. Maybe he backed him at fans forum because he didn't have next manager lined up... we will never know.

Anyway thank you Jos for saving us last season, maybe it would have been different if he was able to bring in more players.

By the way, Chansiri also said that Abdi will never play for this club again, should we expect him to be captain tomorrow?

3 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

What happens if we lose with them?.

Just a thought, after all they didn't pull any trees up last season.

I honestly don't know. It's very hard to tell if they could make any difference, it's at least going to be very hard with very little match experience they have had. Maybe the question is, does Bullen want to give the loudest fans what they want or does he have his own mind at least for a game or two.

What I think is that Westwood will be between the sticks because he already featured for the U23s, Dawson needs to be off the limelight for a while anyway.

12 minutes ago, owl-zat said:

All those thinking he'll bring back all the frozen out players forget they've not played competitive football for months and who knows wether they've even been training even.

Westwood played 45 at Lincoln pre-season and 45 in an U23 game.

Hutch hasn't played since Brentford away in September was it?

Abdi, can't remember when he last played but sure it was last season

Winnall, Hooper and Lee and Forrestierri are all still injured 

All in all can't see that many changes tomorrow, maybe Boyd might play some part as he's had a couple of U23 games recently I think.

Best people can hope for if wanting some of above players back is to maybe be in squad and on subs bench.

yer totally agree , the team would have trained today what starts 2moro. hopefully Hutchinson and boyd on bench ,maybe starts westwood but I cant see that happening. 

1 hour ago, belgrade_owl said:

He said he will be honest with fans.

He said he won't sack Jos because next manager will have same problems.

48 hours later...

1 hour ago, stevewhiterose said:

Had decided to go tomorrow until I saw who'd been put in charge.

48 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

And folk are jumping through hoops with the news on JL. I think they are forgetting the current chairman is still here who makes all the decisions. God only knows who the next appointment might be.  

Evidence of one of the problems at this club. 

About time we we all started pulling in the same direction 

27 minutes ago, squonk said:

You are aware that Allerdyce earns about £6m a season aren't you ?

Currently he’s earning f*ck all 

1 hour ago, Jos’s Tache said:

So we now have a Bullen/Weaver as the temporary management team. This is just getting better by the hour, but I suppose that disappears into insignificance as  JL as now departed so everything will now become rosier. What isn't surprising is the amount of folk on here who have conveniently forgot about FFP. As that also fu*ked off with the manager. 

29 minutes ago, The Captain said:

Well he hasn’t sorted it out has he?  Otherwise Bullen wouldn’t be in caretaker charge.

The sorting out was lettin jos go,putting the feelers out for bruce to come maybe started a month ago,have ya read about bruce's family issues recently ?,him takin a break is not such a bad idea,ya don't like bullen we get it,suck it up,till the "announced" man comes in.

19 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

The sorting out was lettin jos go,putting the feelers out for bruce to come maybe started a month ago,have ya read about bruce's family issues recently ?,him takin a break is not such a bad idea,ya don't like bullen we get it,suck it up,till the "announced" man comes in.

Letting Luhukay go hasn’t sorted anything out though.  That was the easiest decision that the club has ever had to make.

Can you provide any proof that the club have been speaking to other managers while Jos has remained in post?

Personally, I doubt it.  Two nights ago, the chairman was singing Luhukay’s praises.

It could have cost the club a fortune to pay Jos off and now we now don’t have a manager.  Like I’ve posted, Bullen’s last caretaker spell was an abomination.  Tomorrow could be a sobering experience against a bang-in-form Preston.

I’ll keep the champagne in the fridge for now.

Just now, The Captain said:

Letting Luhukay go hasn’t sorted anything out though.  That was the easiest decision that the club has ever had to make.

Can you provide any proof that the club have been speaking to other managers while Jos has remained in post?

Personally, I doubt it.  Two nights ago, the chairman was singing Luhukay’s praises.

It could have cost the club a fortune to pay Jos off and now we now don’t have a manager.  Like I’ve posted, Bullen’s last caretaker spell was an abomination.  Tomorrow could be a sobering experience against a bang-in-form Preston.

I’ll keep the champagne in the fridge for now.

What am i,some kind of magician,you're the guy rippin the club a new @ss for not sounding the new guy out for about a month and a half.

Chansiri wasn't singing Luhakeys praise at all,thats just something people who don't listen to what's been said say.

Chansiri said the cost of sacking Luhakey wasn't a monetary issue.

Never mind what was,this is now,suck it up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

What am i,some kind of magician,you're the guy rippin the club a new @ss for not sounding the new guy out for about a month and a half.

Chansiri wasn't singing Luhakeys praise at all,thats just something people who don't listen to what's been said say.

Chansiri said the cost of sacking Luhakey wasn't a monetary issue.

Never mind what was,this is now,suck it up.

Yeah, regarding the 'singing his praises',' DC appeared to me to be playing devils advocate. UTO.

Lets hope wev'e bottomed out. With Jos going at least to a certain extent its a new beginning. 

I just hope DC is now taking a different course, is doing away with his advisors, listening to supporters and taking appropriate action by employing a manager thats familiar with the championship. Unfortunately I am not a Bruce fan but am willing to get behind him if thats the choice as I would any new manager.

We need everybody to pull together tomorrow create an atmosphere and play some attacking football. If we lose again I want to be able to say at least we had a go which Iv'e not been able to do just about all season.

DC has shown he's willing to change and not be as stubborn as some of us were thinking.

Well done to him for that

Now we hope the gamble pays off

Certainly something's been up this season and Jos' hands seem to have been tied in some respects. Still, no real progress this season and change was needed