So what changed??

38 minutes ago, torres said:

Hilarious but no 

Why not sack him after Norwich, after Bolton, after Rotherham, after Blackburn, after Swansea or at least prior to a meeting where you state you are backing him 

From the outside looking in it doesn’t fill me with confidence 

(not that I had much in him anyway)

Maybe because he wanted to give him more time to try and turn things around or he didn't have a replacement lined up?

I genuinely don't know what you were expecting him to say on Wednesday night?

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Maybe because he wanted to give him more time to try and turn things around or he didn't have a replacement lined up?

I genuinely don't know what you were expecting him to say on Wednesday night?

I’m just concerned he has less of a clue than I feared. 

Ultimately the nightmare of a manager has gone (one that should never have been appointed) so hopefully things will slowly change for the better 

Jesus.

Some of you won't be happy till he comes over and noshes you off for Christmas.

I'm just relieved it's done with, and if it turns out to be Bruce i'll be encouraged that maybe he's starting to learn his lessons.

• Like 1

I just wonder if Chansiri had more or less Bruce lined up as was being touted – hence the Octagon.

Man U go and sack Mourinho and Bruce wonders if can go there – hence the delay.

Bruce gets informed he will not be considered so we are back on ???

3 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

perhaps Jos saw the writeups and thought sod this i'm off before they lynch me    

Perhaps Jos didn’t like the Chairman saying the Manager had full autonomy, at the forum.

When he hadn’t. That’s why it’s “mutually agreed”.

Jos has been a fall guy all along IMO.

Somethings not right. He’d have been sacked ages ago otherwise.

• Haha 1

who knows Paul but something had to be done as things were boiling over ,yep  jos possibly was the fall guy as managers usually are it comes with the job ,  whether it was for the  right or wrong reasons we have to move forward from it mate ,

Edited by trevdi9

2 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

who knows Paul but something had to be done as things were boiling over ,yep  jos possibly was the fall guy as managers usually are it comes with the job ,  whether it was  right or wrong reasons we have to move forward from it mate ,

Hes been thrown under the bus - he’s probably objected to it.

Seemed a decent and honourable bloke to me. Carrying out his biddings.

Takes some believing that out of choice - he ignored Hutchinson, Boyd, Westwood and Jones?

But, of course - they’ll all now be available.

He should have been sacked ages ago - if it’s the case. As the OP is alluding to.

Havent got a clue what’s going off - but his departure hasn’t relieved my cynicism’s.

Can’t  wait for Bruce to be given some money to chuck at it.

Time will tell.

1 hour ago, torres said:

From Wednesday night when he was backing him til Friday afternoon when he was sacked??

If DC only realised after the forum how bad he was then it’s a worry. 

DC mainly out of the country and probably didn't realise how fans felt, even the united fans, whom in their dim-witted way, I believe have actually helped us 

6 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Hes been thrown under the bus - he’s probably objected to it.

Seemed a decent and honourable bloke to me. Carrying out his biddings.

Takes some believing that out of choice - he ignored Hutchinson, Boyd, Westwood and Jones?

But, of course - they’ll all now be available.

He should have been sacked ages ago - if it’s the case. As the OP is alluding to.

Havent got a clue what’s going off - but his departure hasn’t relieved my cynicism’s.

Can’t  wait for Bruce to be given some money to chuck at it.

Time will tell.

I think you'll be waiting a long time though. At the very best he cant spend until he's sold a few. And how many of our current squad are saleable?

5 minutes ago, davetherivelinowl said:

I think you'll be waiting a long time though. At the very best he cant spend until he's sold a few. And how many of our current squad are saleable?

According to the press reports - aren’t we bribing him with £2 million wages to come here?

That’s just his wage - then, plus his support staff’s wages.

That doesn’t include his war chest.

Edited by ReadingOwl

19 minutes ago, alleycat said:

Maybe he realised at the forum that the strength of feeling against Jos was so strong that it could well impact on season ticket sales?

Think you're spot on with this, there was a few numptys other night who kept asking why isn't Westwood and Hutchinson playing? But I think 99.9% were agreeing that Jos needs replacing.