THANK YOU JOS

Guest wilyfox
55 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

More like his first 6 weeks.

Credit where it's due, he steadied the ship and helped us climb the table to safety last season. However, this season he's undone all his own work.

i disagreed with his chopping and changing. I disagreed with exiling senior players when we're struggling. I disagreed with his words and criticism of us for living in the past. I was not expecting him to turn the clock back two years - but I did expect him to build on what he started last season. Not our fault he failed to do that, and could no longer get a response from the team. 

Met the bloke, have a fairly informed opinion, and he was actually a decent chap who was forever dealt a bad hand in a completely new environment and, despite his departure, had you looking up at times. 

Pep Guardiola wouldn't get much of a tune out of Wednesday under this regime. Needs a huge overhaul. 

Guest Bulgaria

Shocking appointment, up there with Eustace as the worst  in my life time.

Had absolutely nothing about him. I really don't care if he was a nice bloke or not, and all this fake posing of posters crying about it being Christmas etc etc is to be quite frank, making me rather nauseous.

Had he had the resources available to Carlos, then his time here would probably have been quite different.

Tried to introduce a different style this season, and that ultimately did for him.

Few at this level can play the way he wanted, and our defence is the weakest part of the team.

Had he come in instead of Carlos, then he doubtless would have lavished much more cash in that area.

I'm not going to be hypocritical and say I'm not glad he's gone, because the players had lost faith in him, but as a person I like him.

Blooded youngsters, players which we'll need soon enough.

That will be his legacy, and so maybe he'll help us back to our feet in absentia.

11 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Right decision he had to go , makes me laugh all those now sticking up for him , where were you all when he was getting ripped to bits , 

You can think it’s the right decision for him to leave without having to be a belend towards the guy. 

Absolutely the right decision that he got sacked. I have never known a manager make so many changes to the team and system. He had no plan or vision and the team had no identity. 

I acknowledge that he was dealt a bad hand but I have genuinely no idea what he was trying to achieve at Wednesday. 

I wish him well but he was a very poor Manager!

19 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

You can think it’s the right decision for him to leave without having to be a belend towards the guy. 

I actually feel sorry for him , not sure I said he’s a b.....d but if I did appear to I didn’t mean it that way . Just think he wasn’t for us .

6 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Absolutely the right decision that he got sacked. I have never known a manager make so many changes to the team and system. He had no plan or vision and the team had no identity. 

I acknowledge that he was dealt a bad hand but I have genuinely no idea what he was trying to achieve at Wednesday. 

I wish him well but he was a very poor Manager!

My thoughts exactly 

28 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I actually feel sorry for him , not sure I said he’s a b.....d but if I did appear to I didn’t mean it that way . Just think he wasn’t for us .

It wasn’t aimed at you. Just some of the unnecessary comments in this thread. 

6 hours ago, Stoop said:

Is this a joke

All he’s done is make matters worse 

Good riddance to a manager completely and utterly out of his depth 

Yeah he was but he's still a decent bloke.

He tried, he failed, he's gone.

But I'm not going to stick my fingers up and say eff off.