Jump to content
ZicoSterland2

Hutch back tomorrow please DC.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Be reight funny if all the injured players miraculously were now fit. Imagine rocking up tomorrow at s6 and finding the names of Lee, Hooper, winnall and FF in starting 11.... sorry I’m just getting carried away.

Bit like last season when were running away with the league!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

If Jos has gone can we play the first team now. Hutch and Westwood back straight away. Boyd and Abdi on the bench (if Abdi is fit ). Time to climb the league.

If we're running a sweepstake my choice is 55 mins before he leaves the field, one way or t'other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Hutch won’t be ready I’m afraid 

88 minutes on the bench would be enough to signal the changes.

This could be like having a few new signings just when we need them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

If Jos has gone can we play the first team now. Hutch and Westwood back straight away. Boyd and Abdi on the bench (if Abdi is fit ). Time to climb the league.

I hope hop along hutch does play , just to shut up all the deluded fools who think he’s the saviour . He will inevitably hobble off after 25 dismal mins . 

 

As for abdi , the biggest waste of space ever to grace the club . I don’t want him anywhere near the team 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

If Jos has gone can we play the first team now. Hutch and Westwood back straight away. Boyd and Abdi on the bench (if Abdi is fit ). Time to climb the league.

 

Hang on, I thought some people wanted these players out of the club ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, james o connor said:

I hope hop along hutch does play , just to shut up all the deluded fools who think he’s the saviour . He will inevitably hobble off after 25 dismal mins . 

 

As for abdi , the biggest waste of space ever to grace the club . I don’t want him anywhere near the team 

Why do you even bother? 

 

You seen to hate all things about the owls, did an owl fly over you as kid and poo on your head. Reyt Mardy you. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont think either Hutchinson or Westwood will play v Preston.

Sure work in the training for this match wont have featured them.

But be interesting to see if they play soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

Thank god bet pelly is packing his bags too , gravy train over for you son 

 

Really hope so, 1 way ticket from Hull 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure whether he is match fit. Should definitely be playing in defensive midfield but I don’t expect him to feature today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Westwood,hutch & boyd...

 

the shirts are hung....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

 

Hang on, I thought some people wanted these players out of the club ?

James O'connor obviously does. Seems to hate Hutch with a passion. Then again seems to hate the whole team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kalamunda said:

88 minutes on the bench would be enough to signal the changes.

This could be like having a few new signings just when we need them.

Impetus we desperatley need. Experienced pros available and able to steady the ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...