Steve Agnew and Stephen Clemence to be caretaker managers until Steve Bruce is ready

43 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Not a fan of Brucie,nor do I think its a good fit,but a change was needed,and the guy has a good history in this division,the defence needs a good sort out,hopefully he can address that problem and move us foreward if hes the one we appoint

will be a good fit if we get our doors widened

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

There's also Colin Calderwood who was Bruce's assistant at Villa and Gary Walsh who was GK coach. If they all come in too it will cost more than our current backroom staff, surely? If so it's sh*t or bust time financially!

With only the two mentioned so far, maybe some of our existing backroom team will be staying? 

Keeping Weaver seems sensible given his fairly recent appointment, does this also point to Bullen being retained?

Edited by striker

1 hour ago, Junk Smuggler said:

There's also Colin Calderwood who was Bruce's assistant at Villa and Gary Walsh who was GK coach. If they all come in too it will cost more than our current backroom staff, surely? If so it's sh*t or bust time financially!

Hasn’t caulderwood just taken a managerial post some where 

38 minutes ago, bobbobbins said:

That's funny I did not know that.

When I saw them on TV I thought it actually was Jordan Rhodes.  That explains it.

Agnew is the one that doesn’t look like Jordan Rhodes, the Rhodes lookalike is Clemence

• Thanks 1