Steve Agnew and Stephen Clemence to be caretaker managers until Steve Bruce is ready

1 minute ago, Bigblueowl said:

I think it does me too, however we really have got to give him time! even if we go down. 

Yes...it's a complete cluster at the moment. 

Perhaps Bruce is the steady hand to sort things out and get us back on an even keel. 

We will see. 

9 minutes ago, Sonny said:

...and Brentford. Don’t forget Brentford.

I quite like Brentford, they are a lovely club, their supporters are pretty decent too

If only they didn't play in red and white stripes

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Happy if these two are in next week.

Get some fresh ideas going at least.

Bruce is about as good as we could get realistically. Jokanovic seems to think he can wait and get a premier league job. 

Don't care how much Bruce is on, we have seen this season how much difference the right manager can make to a team.

Just hope that Bruce can be the right manager for us, we will see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeeJayOne said:

Steve Bruce is reportedly being chased by Sheffield Wednesday

If we cannot even chase Bruce down I seriously worry about the pace in our club ;)

• Haha 7

Just now, chrisd0407 said:

The reported outlay for Bruce is a bit worrying if we only just hold our heads about water regarding FFP. If he is the next manager I just wonder if they have lined up a player to leave in January.

Maybe Chansiri thinks (or has been convinced) that it's a worthwhile investment, a sort of last roll of the dice. Fingers crossed we can get rid of a couple in January.

37 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Bullen in charge for tomorrow's match, apparently.

Sentiment doesn't have a place in football but if Bullen is on his way, I hope he goes out with a bang - or stays in some capacity.

Would he accept just being a coach if that's what he is offered?    

Some will tell me to stick to my first thought about sentiment and say "so long Bullen" and a shake up is needed, but I always think some continuity is a good thing too.

As much as I like bullpen this club needs a shake up if there’s a coaching role fair enough but I’d think he’d be too familia with the present let’s get a new approach and culture going I’m guessing Bruce will bring an end to the way the chairman Handles the first team recruitment.ie doyen or what ever and Bruce will have more of a day than just being a yes man and identifying a certain type of player 

Bruce won’t be a yes man I think he’ll be great for this club and chansiri because he’ll manage chansiri better 

• Like 1

Someone somewhere is flapping now ... desperately trying to find a link between Amadeu Paxaio ,Doyen and KM and Steve Bruce 

Surely it couldn’t be possible the Chairman hasn’t been advised by Doyen ? surely it’s a set up 

15 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Maybe Chansiri thinks (or has been convinced) that it's a worthwhile investment, a sort of last roll of the dice. Fingers crossed we can get rid of a couple in January.

Definitely getting rid of one