Steve Agnew and Stephen Clemence to be caretaker managers until Steve Bruce is ready

3 minutes ago, darra said:

Definitely getting rid of one

And so we should, one of my main issues with the Chairman is he hasn’t sold enough !  Loads need moving on 

20 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Maybe Chansiri thinks (or has been convinced) that it's a worthwhile investment, a sort of last roll of the dice. Fingers crossed we can get rid of a couple in January.

Honestly, no-one  has a clue what's going on, I'm pretty sure DC is included!!

Of his signings for Villa, or at least the ones who might be available, only perhaps Conor Hourihane could do a job. Would they loan him out? Villa have a surplus of midfielders, and we don’t, and they are planning to sign local lad Sawyers from Brentford, so I suppose it’s possible

Think everyone from Rhodes (regardless of family connections) to the rest of the forgotten men will all be given a fair look over by Bruce...or whoever comes in.

Too much talent within the squad to not see if a promotion challenging squad can be found within....with a few tweaks and additions.

1 minute ago, FlyingOwl said:

Think everyone from Rhodes (regardless of family connections) to the rest of the forgotten men will all be given a fair look over by Bruce...or whoever comes in.

Too much talent within the squad to not see if a promotion challenging squad can be found within....with a few tweaks and additions.

Yep, but tweaks being the operative word We certainly don’t need wholesale changes, just targeted signings to fill gaps in the squad

Yes Bruce may not be some people’s choice as manager but for me he is a hell of a lot better option than Jos or some other unknown foreign manager. He has a history of promotion and did a job on us in the play off final not so long ago. I reckon players in general will respect Bruce a lot more than someone they have never heard of like Jos. I hope this comes off and he agrees to join us. I will be fully behind him and the team, I’m feeling excited about the club tonight and I haven’t felt that in a long time. Come on Wednesday!!!!!!

Some people just like to slate DC for everything he does. And when he does something positive as today in sack Shhhyytteee McTash twhat and obviously been in dialoge with Brucey a PROVEN operator in this league. And he just gets its too late? Hes weird how he handled the sacking after backing him? Give the guy a break 70m plus down poo pipe of his own money. And 1 game from premier league. If you had said that even 5 years ago people would have thought you where insane. Uto. wtid