Steve Bruce offered £2million to take over Sheffield Wednesday top job

Look guys, we’re looking at yet another unknown from overseas, a first timer or a merry go round member, out of the latter I know who I don’t want, and SB isn’t one of those. When you look at who we’ve had since Big Ron’s second coming, it’s hardly awe inspiring. The finances are a mystery to me, as they appear to be to DC, we bleed cash on signings that we don’t even play, what we need is a manager with total control, SB fits that bill for me, as I’m certain that he won’t take any crap from DC.

If it is him I know that he will get the support from the stands, you guys know a good deal when you see one, even if it takes some time to get your heads around it. 

6 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Too many players there that can blow hot or cold on any given day. I think that was his downfall - almost an embarrassment of riches. 

He'll not have that problem with us lol

Really?

Dean Smith seems to have ended that almost instantly...with the same players.

Alex Bruce responding to a villa fan slagging off Bruce..

Also took you from the relegation zone to a play off final within 12 months, left you with a far healthier squad on and off the field, with a net spend of next to nothing compared to previous managers who spent millions but all good #haters

19 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

DC can do no right for some. You wanted Jos out - what does it matter if he would sell the club or not ?? Give the guy a break ! He stuck his neck out and by the looks of it is seriously looking for a manager in the pay bracket that may get what we want ?? At what point do we say well done DC, think you got this one right !

At the moment he's done fuckall at this club we are in a worst position then when he came and hes spent absolutely millions that for me is worrying and us fans have a right to be vocal especially as im now paying over £150 more on my season ticket then I was 2 years ago and for what?  Watching jos every week?

As for social media, thats the way life is now, dont like it then dont read it but until Chansiri gets it right then he will continue to have his critics.

Another thing...saying Jos isnt getting sacked then sacking him at 7pm last night on the eve of a match smacks someone who hasnt got much of a clue hes 3 months too late and has given into fan pressure, whilst im happy jos has departed the bigger picture is still a worry.