Jos Gone ?

5 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

An absolute tragedy.

A man who saved us from relegation against all of the odds last season.

Turned Nuhiu from a cart horse to a lethal scorer of many goals.

a man who has blooded many local youths in the first team and moved the hop a long Harry’s who hoover all the cash up out of the club.

a man who has made a profit of millions on transfers since he has been here.

hounded out by supporters. Sickening.

a low moment in our history.

damn i was going to do a very similar post but mine was a wind up  is yours ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Saved us from relegation, maybe, but put us straight back in the relegation mix It’s not great when anyone loses their job in such circumstances, but it’s obvious we need a change

The guys has not been interested since the international break in October. He lost the dressing room big style & has been sulking ever since, then he f bombs in an interview, not fit to manage the team. Don't wish him luck either, he's running away with plenty of Wednesday cash to provide his 'luck'. 

Edited by Colinwestzicoest

Luhukay fired at Sheffield Wednesday
Jos Luhukay was fired at Sheffield Wednesday. The coach was appointed in January, but due to the disappointing performance, the Limburger has to clear the field.

Sportingactie 21-12-18, 13:56 Last update: 14:03
Sheffield Wednesday is in eighth place after 22 games in the Championship. Only three of the last fifteen games have been won.

The Dutch club Joey Pelupessy and Joost van Aken are also under contract.

Well DC gave him both a bit of a dreaded vote of confidence on Wednesday with some answers, yet with other answers pretty much threw him under the bus, so has he just said stuff it and walked??? We can only hope I suppose, I've no hatred towards the man, just think he's out of his depth, sometimes as with players managers just don't fit.