Jos Gone ?

Chansiri never said he won’t ever sack Jos. The point was when his replacement becomes available.

The lack of manager at press conference just perhaps shows he doesn’t want to play the charade any more and be continually asked about it. I wouldn’t after a player meeting and fan forum, I’d be fuming. 

Edited by Bluesteel

2 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

That's what we are all afraid of, another cheap, out of work foreign nobody.

It's imperative that DC gets this right or it's going to cost us big time.

This is class. Almost everyone wants jos out but haven't given it much thought of DCs next move. I'm loving it. If this site doesn't go into meltdown soon then......ha ha. And folk on here are still hopeing DC gets the next appointment right. Do they think he really will. Oh dear 

Seriously..It could be like "Night of the long knives"..If DC has lost it due to our "ribbing" etc..he might just be marchin' around S6 sacking folk...The Chinese chippy..."Put the pan down..yer sacked!!"

Katrienne will be like.... wobblin' behind him in high heels

"Delphjon...Delphjon...Its a chip shop"

Marches into Morrisons...

"Yer all sacked!!"

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Oops I've accidentally announced club for sale
Oops I've sacked Jos when I said I wouldn't
Oh well, might as well sack Bully an'all
Eh Remy, you can feck off too
You want bad manager?
I'll show you bad manager

Like a 14 year old on a friday night..im pissed and i dont give a fk..you want some, you thought jos was bad

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CLswfc said:

This is class. Almost everyone wants jos out but haven't given it much thought of DCs next move. I'm loving it. If this site doesn't go into meltdown soon then......ha ha. And folk on here are still hopeing DC gets the next appointment right. Do they think he really will. Oh dear 

And a happy Christmas to yousir!

2 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Believe me I've given it plenty of thought and no i don't trust DC to make the right appointment.

Luhukay walked from the last club when he felt he was being undermined. He said he would do the same if the players weren’t buying into what he said.

Both boxes have been ticked in the last week so perhaps he forced the issue himself rather than allow his successor to be found.

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Seriously..It could be like "Night of the long knives"..If DC has lost it due to our "ribbing" etc..he might just be marchin' around S6 sacking folk...The Chinese chippy..."Put the pan down..yer sacked!!"

Katrienne will be like.... wobblin' behind him in high heels

"Delphjon...Delphjon...Its a chip shop"

Marches into Morrisons...

"Yer all sacked!!"

nearly choked on my clementine !!! lol