Jos Gone ?

19 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Well DC gave him both a bit of a dreaded vote of confidence on Wednesday with some answers, yet with other answers pretty much threw him under the bus, so has he just said stuff it and walked??? We can only hope I suppose, I've no hatred towards the man, just think he's out of his depth, sometimes as with players managers just don't fit. 

D.C. smiling about it when press-ganged....the throwaway 'its too late to do it tonight'.....anything possible in his mad world. UTO.

My team talk..

"Righto lads...been a bit of a laugh hasn't it...That ends now

Westy..get yer gloves...I know cammy I know, but remember shilts and Clemence?..mix an' match an' mess"

Barry...your'e captian

"I'm banned boss"

"I know yer f.ookin' second name idiot...get the armband

Hutch..its time Sammy...

"Hoops, take the plus fours off, put the f.ookin' sand wedge down...an' the f.ookin' sandwich!"

Thats Hillsborough out there..yea its a bearpit..Ive brought you to the ring, now lets see if you can dance..Where the f.ooks Wallace when you need him!"

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

jos is gone happy xmas , but the worst xmas present ever would be the return of carlos oh my god no no no . 

I've seen a couple of tools on Facebook lately saying get him back. It'd be just like Chansiri to have seen the same couple of posts and do it and say that he was doing what the fan base wanted. 

Just now, alanharper said:

I've seen a couple of tools on Facebook lately saying get him back. It'd be just like Chansiri to have seen the same couple of posts and do it and say that he was doing what the fan base wanted. 

Tools? On Facebook?!

I don't - WON'T - believe you sir.

lol

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Foundation draw winner to manage team tomorrow in a bold ‘see if one of you guys can do better then’ style move.

Or just like a general draw from the tickets??

Like you go through turnstile "Y" and a steward says 

"Could you accompany me sir"

You say

"Its a f.ookin' plastic bottle top Goebbells!!!!"

He says

"no sir...you're pickin' the side"

"good job i kept the bottle top...its centre mid"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

My team talk..

"Righto lads...been a bit of a laugh hasn't it...That ends now

Westy..get yer gloves...I know cammy I know, but remember shilts and Clemence?..mix an' match an' mess"

Barry...your'e captian

"I'm banned boss"

"I know yer f.ookin' second name idiot...get the armband

Hutch..its time Sammy...

"Hoops, take the plus fours off, put the f.ookin' sand wedge down...an' the f.ookin' sandwich!"

Thats Hillsborough out there..yea its a bearpit..Ive brought you to the ring, now lets see if you can dance..Where the f.ooks Wallace when you need him!"

I’ll manage like Jesus Christ. I’ll tap Abdi on the hip and like a miracle, he’ll instantly be cured from being a cripple.