Bullen taking the presser.

1 hour ago, full fathom five said:

Not making it a big issue, as a leader of men you lead from the front and show strength of character. 

I do get you but this is my problem with it...... 

Suppose he sits in front of the press today. Says something like

'It is a very difficult time for our team but I believe in my players, I believe in my decisions and I am the right man to take this club forward. I believe we will get through this and that fans will be happier with what we are doing from our approach and result tomorrow'. 

Those comments would show leadership and strength but fans would be on here ripping him a new one for being deluded. He can't win. The only opportunity that has been missed here is to add to the hysteria. 

So instead of missing that opportunity we are pretending that sending your assistant to do the talking at a press conference is unheard of, when the reality is we might all get a different angle or insight into what someone else makes of this mess. 

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Jos is in hospital having his personality bypass operation reversed. 

It got cancelled at the last minute, Abdi was rushed in with another eyelash strain. Currently in intensive care.

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria

Go on Lee.

Tell us again how everything is fine and dandy, that training is great and there are no fitness issues..... Just like you did when Carlos was at the helm.

I wonder if Chansiri has said to players would it make a difference changing manager? They’ve said yes and now Jos has been asked to step back for one match, Chansiri then can leave it to Bully and observe the difference????

1 minute ago, LoOn said:

I wonder if Chansiri has said to players would it make a difference changing manager? They’ve said yes and now Jos has been asked to step back for one match, Chansiri then can leave it to Bully and observe the difference????

An interesting theory but DC has already seen Bullen manage the first team. 

10 minutes ago, LoOn said:

It would be annoying if Chansiri had managed a masterstroke the day after he decided to sell up. 

25 minutes ago, LoOn said:

Could be something in this.

he doesn't have to pay Jos off but he is effectively on leave.

26 minutes ago, LoOn said:

More like the Chairman doesn’t want him being asked about not playing some of the Senior players.

The Chairman says the Manager has full autonomy - so why not pick them?

Probably Jos has said he wasn’t going to back that claim up.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I do get you but this is my problem with it...... 

Suppose he sits in front of the press today. Says something like

'It is a very difficult time for our team but I believe in my players, I believe in my decisions and I am the right man to take this club forward. I believe we will get through this and that fans will be happier with what we are doing from our approach and result tomorrow'. 

Those comments would show leadership and strength but fans would be on here ripping him a new one for being deluded. He can't win. The only opportunity that has been missed here is to add to the hysteria. 

So instead of missing that opportunity we are pretending that sending your assistant to do the talking at a press conference is unheard of, when the reality is we might all get a different angle or insight into what someone else makes of this mess. 

I hear where your coming from but Bullen in my opinion is also part of the problem.

I'd rather Jos come out fighting and say you know what, up yours im going to show you on Saturday and go down fighting. People would have more respect for that than hiding.

I suspect that Jos won't do that as he already knows the players aren't playing for him but regardless of that the point still stands.

Show some backbone and have a bit of pride