Bullen taking the presser.

I was getting the impression during the earlier part of the interview that Jos had gone. Bullen’s demeanour suggesting so.

Intersting he just refers to “the manager decided to drop senior pros”, distancing himself from that, and suggestng no close personal bond.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Agree with Bullen about unfair criticism against Dawson because you've also got to look at the 10 players in front of him... but regardless, 22 goals conceded in the last 10 matches and only 1 clean sheet... seeing as Jos rotates everyone else, how about giving Wildsmith or even Westwood another shot. I still find it completely shocking that Wildsmith was no longer no. 1 after summer based on the tremendous job he did second half of last season, also under Jos... and then suddenly he was second in pecking order... At least when Dawson's on a bad run - albeit collectively - then try shake things up even for that position of the pitch.

I agree everyone in the team needs to take responsibility for goals conceded and I want a local lad to do well but try as I might I just dont have confidence in Dawson.

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

And nothing about what Bullen's actually said.

Just banging the ''we are in it together'' drum

He understands the club, the English game and can speak the language, so he is a billion times better than Jos BUT he has always been good at saying what the fans want to hear 

Time for action now not words 

17 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Either Jos is on his way out or he's bottled the press conference?

If it's the latter how can you expect your team to turn up if your "leader" can't be arsed.

Sorry but that's a bit much. 

Its not training or the pre match team talk. It's the press trying to make it a harder job for him to keep.

I may want him out too but to make this a big issue.... 

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

Sorry but that's a bit much. 

Its not training or the pre match team talk. It's the press trying to make it a harder job for him to keep.

I may want him out too but to make this a big issue.... 

Not making it a big issue, as a leader of men you lead from the front and show strength of character. 

15 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Agree with Bullen about unfair criticism against Dawson because you've also got to look at the 10 players in front of him... but regardless, 22 goals conceded in the last 10 matches and only 1 clean sheet... seeing as Jos rotates everyone else, how about giving Wildsmith or even Westwood another shot. I still find it completely shocking that Wildsmith was no longer no. 1 after summer based on the tremendous job he did second half of last season, also under Jos... and then suddenly he was second in pecking order... At least when Dawson's on a bad run - albeit collectively - then try shake things up even for that position of the pitch.

David De gea 17 games 2 clean sheets. 

Our issue isn't Dawson its the players not doing their jobs in front of him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

To me JL should get the sack from what I have seen on the pitch, not if he turns up at a press conference or not.

Turning into a witch hunt against him now.

Really because up to now the criticism of Jos had seemed so balanced, calm and reflective.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1