Bullen taking the presser.

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

He should go I agree , but I’m not one for panning people just for the sake of it . Lots of ssisrant bosses do interviews . 

Sure they do but this is particularly poor timing. Jos complains about people questioning his job then adds fuel to the fire by dodging the conference at the time he's most under pressure. Poor move on his part however you look at it

Agree with Bullen about unfair criticism against Dawson because you've also got to look at the 10 players in front of him... but regardless, 22 goals conceded in the last 10 matches and only 1 clean sheet... seeing as Jos rotates everyone else, how about giving Wildsmith or even Westwood another shot. I still find it completely shocking that Wildsmith was no longer no. 1 after summer based on the tremendous job he did second half of last season, also under Jos... and then suddenly he was second in pecking order... At least when Dawson's on a bad run - albeit collectively - then try shake things up even for that position of the pitch.

This is so much better to hear even in his Jock accent.

Jos should have faced down the press today after his walkout if he was any sort of manager. Even if he has been told to stand down from it he should have argued that it would show him in a very poor light if he didn't front up. I have no idea what happens behind the scenes and he may have been relieved from more than the press conference.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Agree with Bullen about unfair criticism against Dawson because you've also got to look at the 10 players in front of him... but regardless, 22 goals conceded in the last 10 matches and only 1 clean sheet... seeing as Jos rotates everyone else, how about giving Wildsmith or even Westwood another shot. I still find it completely shocking that Wildsmith was no longer no. 1 after summer based on the tremendous job he did second half of last season, also under Jos... and then suddenly he was second in pecking order... At least when Dawson's on a bad run - albeit collectively - then try shake things up even for that position of the pitch.

Last season when kept dropping clangers you mean?

Or this season when he dropped the clangers in the U23s?