Jos skips press conference

3 hours ago, RockieOwl said:

Just think he has been dealt a bad hand, not been able to bring his own players in and should be given that opportunity, even though I don't think he will do until this summer when a lot of big earners leave. Also, I am not sure a new manager would help us. Maybe in the short term due to a new manager, but they will still have the same squad and come March/April time we could be on a similar run to what we are on now. We have an easy run on paper coming up after the festive period and if we are in the same position as we are in after this run, say mid to late February, then he should go and attempt the get this run of games a new manager usually gives you to prevent the threat of going down. Maybe if this bad run continues I may think he should go (I was starting to think this against Rotherham and may even change my mind tomorrow), but for now I think we just need to ride out this season, hiope we don't get dragged too near the bottom 3 and see what Jos can do bringing in his own players. I am not saying he will be great next season though, but he should be given a chance. Wagner is a good example to compare against.. Huddersfield didn't really do much when he first came in. He brought in his own players over the summer and they got in the playoffs with a team sheet quite different to the year before. Even look at his best mate Klopp, who has changed most of his team since he first came in.

Thanks for your opinion, some points I agree with but for me he has lost the dressing room and therefore should have gone weeks ago

Wawaw

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

I want a change as much as anyone  but sorry but that's harsh  I never was down for swearing  at the repetitive and disrespectful questioning 

perfectly understandable to me that he decided to avoid further confrontation i suspect he'd like to chin the next person who asks  him instead of DC whose decision it is 

Sign of a good manager - when the going gets tough stand up and be counted, front it out.  When the results are going your way let your second in command or the team captain do it. Earns alot of respect from fans, press staff and players. The one thing you don't do is hide.

Just now, doubleo said:

Sign of a good manager - when the going gets tough stand up and be counted, front it out.  When the results are going your way let your second in command or the team captain do it. Earns alot of respect from fans, press staff and players. The one thing you don't do is hide.

you've no reason to but search my comments on our manager you'll find i thinks he's clearly lost all sense and is effect awaiting the payoff 

my comment is not support of ability more understanding of a hounded guy pestered by smug journalists trying to answer in a foreign tongue  it can't be easy 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
14 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Jos is now a wuss to add to all the other stuff.  Get him OUT tonight!!

My dream came true! Thank you DC!!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
13 hours ago, steelowl said:

I want a change as much as anyone  but sorry but that's harsh  I never was down for swearing  at the repetitive and disrespectful questioning 

perfectly understandable to me that he decided to avoid further confrontation i suspect he'd like to chin the next person who asks  him instead of DC whose decision it is 

I can see where you are coming from mate but u would have had more respect for him if he’d entered and just said he wants to talk about the game only and he will leave if there are any questions about his future. 

Anyway, it’s irrelevant now as he was obviously told not to the the conference as he was in the process of being sacked. Good riddance too