Jos skips press conference

1 minute ago, RockieOwl said:

I am one of the few people who don't want Jos to go. There maybe a good reason why he hasn't done it, but if not, even I can say that is cowardice and a horrible example to set

Can I politely ask why you don't want Jos to go? Serious question as I'm  interested...

I think this will be a club decision, the vultures are out and it's better to send Bullen out to meet the press. 

Jos needs to get his players to do the talking on the pitch tomorrow and I couldn't care less if someone else answers the questions in the press conference. We never learn anything telling from them anyway. 

There are plenty of sticks to beat the club with already and we don't need another one. 

Just now, adelphi1867 said:

Then he wouldn't be asked the same question at every Press meeting.

If he's that arsed about the same questions then why not get a press conference media spokesman like Spurs did yesterday for any repeated questions ?

But to not even turn up on the back of everything that has gone off this week surley makes life harder for him doesnt it?

That is if he hasn't left his post :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

If he's that arsed about the same questions then why not get a press conference media spokesman like Spurs did yesterday for any repeated questions ?

But to not even turn up on the back of everything that has gone off this week surley makes life harder for him doesnt it?

That is if he hasn't left his post :ph34r:

Reading your posts, past & present, I believe that you are the type of person who is only happy when you have something to moan about.

Hey! fella. You should be over the moon now that Mr Chansiri is on the way out.

20 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Can I politely ask why you don't want Jos to go? Serious question as I'm  interested...

Just think he has been dealt a bad hand, not been able to bring his own players in and should be given that opportunity, even though I don't think he will do until this summer when a lot of big earners leave. Also, I am not sure a new manager would help us. Maybe in the short term due to a new manager, but they will still have the same squad and come March/April time we could be on a similar run to what we are on now. We have an easy run on paper coming up after the festive period and if we are in the same position as we are in after this run, say mid to late February, then he should go and attempt the get this run of games a new manager usually gives you to prevent the threat of going down. Maybe if this bad run continues I may think he should go (I was starting to think this against Rotherham and may even change my mind tomorrow), but for now I think we just need to ride out this season, hiope we don't get dragged too near the bottom 3 and see what Jos can do bringing in his own players. I am not saying he will be great next season though, but he should be given a chance. Wagner is a good example to compare against.. Huddersfield didn't really do much when he first came in. He brought in his own players over the summer and they got in the playoffs with a team sheet quite different to the year before. Even look at his best mate Klopp, who has changed most of his team since he first came in.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RockieOwl said:

Just think he has been dealt a bad hand, not been able to bring his own players in and should be given that opportunity, even though I don't think he will do until this summer when a lot of big earners leave. Also, I am not sure a new manager would help us. Maybe in the short term due to a new manager, but they will still have the same squad and come March/April time we could be on a similar run to what we are on now. We have an easy run on paper coming up after the festive period and if we are in the same position as we are in after this run, say mid to late February, then he should go and attempt the get this run of games a new manager usually gives you to prevent the threat of going down. Maybe if this bad run continues I may think he should go (I was starting to think this against Rotherham and may even change my mind tomorrow), but for now I think we just need to ride out this season, hiope we don't get dragged too near the bottom 3 and see what Jos can do bringing in his own players. I am not saying he will be great next season though, but he should be given a chance. Wagner is a good example to compare against.. Huddersfield didn't really do much when he first came in. He brought in his own players over the summer and they got in the playoffs with a team sheet quite different to the year before. Even look at his best mate Klopp, who has changed most of his team since he first came in.

this bloke isn't klopp, he isn't wagner either, he's more MR. BEAN.

• Haha 1

Spineless, gutless, coward, showing a distinct lack of leadership.

Best thing to do would have been to have fronted them up, said he was making a donation to each of the charities they'd visited the other day and ask the press if they could please move on and talk about tomorrow.

What a total bell end.