Has Everyone Finished Whittling?

On 21/12/2018 at 08:50, the monk said:

In what way do you think the disaster held us back?, after all the best years were after the disaster 

Its not just about results but about the club in general. We have beaten the pigs at Wembley, a couple of other appearances, a couple of play finals. Not bad going is it for nigh on 30 years of nothing really, and the majority spent in the lower leagues. We had the semis, Euros etc. Now A crumbling stadium , no sign of investment but Ok Ill take your word for it the best years were since 89. What memories do the majority of the fan base have. Not a lot really considering we are a 'massive' club.

1 hour ago, Maxine said:

I'll tell you after today's match. 

What, that you love me?

Ok Hun. Will await the call.

ps - When I posted this, I was pished, we hadn’t sacked Jos, and we didn’t know Bruce was coming. So much can change in such a short time. Reckon we could be Top 6 by the end of April.

Love and kisses xxx lol

12 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

What, that you love me?

Ok Hun. Will await the call.

ps - When I posted this, I was pished, we hadn’t sacked Jos, and we didn’t know Bruce was coming. So much can change in such a short time. Reckon we could be Top 6 by the end of April.

Love and kisses xxx lol

It's game on again. :ghoulguy:

Come on Wednesday. 

20 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Well they got what they wanted. Sure all will be rosy now. Promotion this season no problem.

Nobody is expecting promotion this season. Everybody is expecting a better chance of avoiding relegation. We’d have gone down if we’d stuck with Jos.